FPC DO - Western Canada

Old Jul 24, 15, 10:10 pm
Original Poster

Programs: B6/Mosaic/AF/VX/AS Gold Hertz PC HH Dia. AMEX Plat SPG/Marr Gold Nat. EE FPC Plat
FPC DO - Western Canada

Taking a roll call of FPC folks who would like to be invited to a DO at either the Palliser or one of the YVR properties.

If it is 6-9 October, I can take the lead in organizing this.
Old Jul 24, 15, 10:12 pm
Suspended

Programs: AC E50K (*G) WS Gold | SPG/Fairmont Plat Hilton/Hyatt Diamond Marriott Silver | National Exec Elite
I'm in Ottawa at the time. I could help host a Ottawa Do, but I'm out if it's Western Canada.

THANK YOU very much though for taking the lead for a Fairmont Do!! AFAIK that's never happened before.
Old Jul 24, 15, 10:18 pm
Moderator: Le Club Accorhotels

Programs: AC Super Elite, Radisson Platinum, Accor Platinum
Originally Posted by superangrypenguin View Post
AFAIK that's never happened before.
Afaik there was a mini-DO at the Banff Springs a few years ago (organized by kokinos IIRC), but I wasn't able to attend that one.
Old Jul 24, 15, 10:19 pm
Moderator: Le Club Accorhotels

Programs: AC Super Elite, Radisson Platinum, Accor Platinum
Originally Posted by ptownca View Post
Taking a roll call of FPC folks who would like to be invited to a DO at either the Palliser or one of the YVR properties.

If it is 6-9 October, I can take the lead in organizing this.
Great idea! I have no idea where I'll be in Oct, but am generally interested in joining and would be happy to help organzing a DO if needed.
Old Jul 24, 15, 10:24 pm
Original Poster

Programs: B6/Mosaic/AF/VX/AS Gold Hertz PC HH Dia. AMEX Plat SPG/Marr Gold Nat. EE FPC Plat
I do have travel to Montreal, Ottawa and Toronto coming up in the next three months, but no definite dates. I'll PM you to see if we can have a DO then.
Old Jul 24, 15, 10:29 pm
Suspended

Programs: AC E50K (*G) WS Gold | SPG/Fairmont Plat Hilton/Hyatt Diamond Marriott Silver | National Exec Elite
I do have travel to Montreal, Ottawa and Toronto coming up in the next three months, but no definite dates. I'll PM you to see if we can have a DO then.
That's awesome. Love to meet you!
Old Jul 24, 15, 10:31 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: DREAD Gold; UA 1.021MM; Bonvoy Au-197; PCC Elite+; CWC Au-197; CCC Elite; WoH Dis
There's only one YVR property. However, if you're willing to try one of the Vancouver properties, I'm in.
Old Jul 24, 15, 10:34 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by mahasamatman View Post
There's only one YVR property. However, if you're willing to try one of the Vancouver properties, I'm in.
I should have been clearer: One of the central Vancouver properties, not the literal YVR Fairmont.

Search this Thread