Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > Fairmont | Fairmont Presidents Club
Reload this Page >

Fairmont SF-The Red-Carpet Treatment at The Fairmont Penthouse

Old Feb 23, 2011, 2:32 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Aeroplan, FPC Platinum, SPG/Marriott Gold, Radisson Gold Elite, BW Diamond Select

From livingsocialescapes.com, take a look at this deal....six more days to book.

http://escapes.livingsocial.com/deal...ckage-for-four

What's rarer than an entertainer who's won an Academy, Emmy, Grammy, and Tony Award? This week's once-in-a-lifetime Escape, which we think you'll agree is better than EGOTing: a one-night stay for four in The Fairmont San Francisco's Penthouse for $10,000 or for two in the Presidential Suite for $2,000.

This San Francisco mecca for the bold and the beautiful is unrolling the red carpet (literally) for you with a champagne arrival fit for Jordanian royalty. Your decadent digs in the recently renovated eighth-floor Penthouse feature three bedrooms, a formal dining room that seats 60, a two-story circular library with gold-leaf rotunda, a Persian-tiled billiard room, and an expansive terrace where Sean Connery famously received a haircut in The Rock.

Named one of America's top ten penthouses by the Travel Channel, this $20 million creation by famed art historian Arthur Upham Pope has housed more celebrities than Grauman's Chinese Theater. Channel your inner Marlene Dietrich lounging about in the monogrammed robes (yours to keep) while sampling the Bvlgari amenities. Or make like Mick Jagger with a full day's access to the Penthouse Maserati Quattroporte (courtesy of Ferrari/Maserati of San Francisco) perfect for catching air on Nob Hill's famous inclines or hugging the turns of the Marin Headlands.

No matter how you choose to spend the day, you'll want to work up an appetite for a four-course dinner for four prepared en suite by your private chef. Don't feel bad about slipping the china in your pursethe $1,600 set, designed exclusively for The Penthouse by Tiffany's, is yours for the taking.

Nor should you worry about getting used to the star treatment: Your staywhether in The Penthouse or Presidential Suiteincludes an automatic upgrade to The Fairmont President's Club Platinum Level membership, so you can enjoy presidential perks like room or suite upgrades and food-and-beverage certificates at The Fairmont for a lifetime.

After all, the Oscars take place once a yearbut exclusive Escapes like this are once in a blue moon.

- A One-Night Stay for Two in the Presidential Suite ($2,000)

- Or, a One-Night Stay for Four in the Penthouse ($10,000)

- Both Packages Include Health Club and Group Exercise Classes, Wi-Fi, and Permanent Platinum Status to The Fairmont's President's Club Program

- Penthouse Package Includes a Four-Course En Suite Dinner for Four, Exclusive Tiffany's China Set for Four, Monogrammed Robes to Keep, Bvlgari Amenities, Red-Carpet Welcome Package Valued at $500, and a Full Day's Access to the Penthouse Maserati Quattroporte

The granddaddy of Nob Hill's elite cadre of ritzy hotels, the century-old Fairmont is a must-visit if only to marvel at the incredibly glamorous lobby with its vaulted ceilings, Corinthian columns, a spectacular spiral staircase, and rococo furniture."

-- The New York Times
Old Feb 23, 2011, 2:51 pm

Programs: Now AC Peon, *A nobody, SPG Gold, Hertz 5*, FPC Platinum
Not bad. Permanent lifetime Platinum membership.

Too bad I don't have 10g kicking around with nothing better to do!
Old Feb 23, 2011, 4:26 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Lifetime plat for 2K doesn't sound bad if they offer normal plat benefits each year and don't revise the program in say 2012. This should easily pay for itself in 5 years. I wish I could get top tier in hyatt or spg for this much...
Old Feb 23, 2011, 4:33 pm

Programs: Hilton Diamond, Fairmont Plat, IHG Spire, SPG Gold, WS Gold, Hertz PC, National E Elite,
I agree. Lifetime plat is def worth 2K!
Old Feb 23, 2011, 4:46 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by CanuckFlyHigh
I agree. Lifetime plat is def worth 2K!
Is there a formal definition of lifetime plat's benefits? Can't fin't anything here on FT.
Old Feb 24, 2011, 8:42 am

Programs: UA GS+LT UC, AA EXP+LT PLT, Fairmont LT PLT, Marriott PLT, Hilton DIA, Hyatt Glob, Avis CHM
I saw a benefit of Platinum is a free night certificate.

So if you have lifetime status you will get a free cert every year? Amazing deal!

Last edited by ctownflyer; Feb 24, 2011 at 10:50 am

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.