Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > Fairmont | Fairmont Presidents Club
Reload this Page >

Groupon for Fairmont Chateau Lake Louise for $159

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Feb 24, 2011, 7:49 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend
Original Poster

Programs: HH Silver

I signed up for Groupon a while back and they're good for restaurant discounts which is mostly what I buy them for but noticed this deal today for dates at CLL for $159 in Fairmont Room. You can Google Groupon Edmonton and it will pull it up and you have to register but not a bad deal for late winter getaways, though there are a few blackout March dates to take note of.

I thought it worth sharing. If anyone is interested there is a referral bonus for using my code and that would be appreciated and the direct link to the deal is here:

http://www.groupon.com/r/uu14053789

though that's not why I posted this, more like a win-win for any who aren't Groupon subscribers and take advantage of the deal.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.