Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > Fairmont | Fairmont Presidents Club
Reload this Page >

Fairmont President’s Club Promotion Codes: The Definitive Thread

Fairmont President’s Club Promotion Codes: The Definitive Thread

Old Aug 4, 2004, 12:35 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AC 75K, Hertz President’s Circle, Accor Gold, Hilton Gold, Marriott Gold
They are supposed to convert to CAD so that should happen. Wonder if making Platinum right now will get me:

1) Complete PLAT pkg now
2) Only extras above the Premier pkg I received in May
3) Zilch.

Hoping for #1!
Old Aug 4, 2004, 5:14 pm

Originally Posted by Altaflyer
They are supposed to convert to CAD so that should happen. Wonder if making Platinum right now will get me:

1) Complete PLAT pkg now
2) Only extras above the Premier pkg I received in May
3) Zilch.

Hoping for #1!
The whole package now!! Just made platinum last month.
Old Aug 5, 2004, 12:31 pm

Programs: AC E50 MM, WJ Gold, Marriott Titanium Elite Lifetime
Originally Posted by Altaflyer
That is the way is used to happen but the cert's this year I believe stated that it was in the currency of where the property was located. I will have to check my dining cert's to be sure.
Old Aug 5, 2004, 3:17 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AC 75K, Hertz President’s Circle, Accor Gold, Hilton Gold, Marriott Gold
My certs say they are worth $50 USD and the Hotel MacDonald just converted them to CAD without me even asking
Old Aug 6, 2004, 8:16 am

Programs: AC Elite
$50 Us

Same for me at the Chateau Montebello last weekend.
Old Aug 26, 2004, 1:40 pm

Using Code to upgrade existing President's Club account

Has anyone successfully upgraded an existing President's Club account using UserMark's AMEX code? I've added the code to my profile and did an update. Any other action required?
Old Aug 27, 2004, 2:41 pm

Upgraded to Premier!

Originally Posted by buzbee_dallas
Has anyone successfully upgraded an existing President's Club account using UserMark's AMEX code? I've added the code to my profile and did an update. Any other action required?
I logged into my President's club account today after adding the code yesterday and I am now a Premier member! Thanks for the code UserMark! Any idea on how long before the Premier package arrives?
Old Aug 28, 2004, 12:51 pm

Programs: RBC Infinite Avion, Amex GoldRewards, Fairmont Pres Club, Hertz Gold Pres Circle, Aeroplan, HHonors
Originally Posted by buzbee_dallas
I logged into my President's club account today after adding the code yesterday and I am now a Premier member! Thanks for the code UserMark! Any idea on how long before the Premier package arrives?
I entered the A** code in my FPC profile. Nothing happened.... Still at the basic level. My question is : I guess you need to have an Amex credit card number (gold, plat or whatever) in your profile or the code isn't going to work ? If the only CC listed in my profile is a Visa Plat, code is not gonna work ?

Panzer
Old Aug 30, 2004, 2:24 pm

Programs: AC E50 MM, WJ Gold, Marriott Titanium Elite Lifetime
The dining certs that were in local currency were the ones they issued to me as a bonus last fall. They were only good for Canadian unlike the one's I received in my plat kit. Sorry for the confusion.
Old Sep 1, 2004, 9:47 pm

Status Match

Anyone here have any success in FPC giving you comp. "Premier" status if you have Gold status in another hotel program?

How does one go about this???

Thanks in advance!
Old Sep 14, 2004, 6:07 pm

Fairmont Upgrade to Elite Level

Anyone have any luck getting upgraded using an upgrade code from American Express. I used such a code and nothing happened twice. Then they told me today that you have to be a Canadian citizen. Any Gringos have luck?
Old Sep 20, 2004, 1:50 am

Programs: AA Lifetime Plat; Bonvoy Titanium Lifetime Elite;Hyatt Globalist; HHonors Diamond; United Silver
I'm both a Starwood Platinum and a Hyatt Diamond. Is Fairmont PC still comping?
Old Sep 24, 2004, 11:40 am

Programs: SPG Corporate Preferred (lowly); SPG Amex junkie, Mileage Plus
Yes they are :-)

Originally Posted by beachfan
I'm both a Starwood Platinum and a Hyatt Diamond. Is Fairmont PC still comping?
Hi guys,

They comped me about a month ago. I faxed them my SPG Gold and Hilton Silver statements. I also provided my reservation # for the stay I had planned at the Chateau Whistler (I find this always motivates them). I ended up faxing them twice with no response - both times someone was supposed to review it but dropped the ball.

Finally on my 3rd call back the woman found my faxes and comp'd me until Feb 2005. Got my package last week ;-)

I hope I can qualify and stay as Premier, I have to say I love Fairmonts and the service has been pretty much impeccable or all my problems have been resolved.

Only thing I wish is that nights counted for more...

Cheers,

Matt
Old Sep 24, 2004, 3:05 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by WineGuyWhoFlys
Only thing I wish is that nights counted for more...
10 nights can = 3 free nights plus upgrades, free dining, other goodies. What more could you want? Perhaps airline miles, oh yeah you get that too! I can't find a single fault with this program.
Old Sep 25, 2004, 4:39 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Need to agree with altaflyer.Looks like a very good program.Stayed my 7th stay since end of July last night at Royal York,and was given comp upgrade to Entre Gold.Nice part was that Mrs.acysb87 was along.

Numbers 8 and 9 coming up in BC in two weeks. ^

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.