Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Best Fairmont Gold Lounges?

Search this Thread

Old May 1, 2016, 3:53 am

Programs: IHG Priority Club,Fairmont presidents club,Marriot rewards,SPG,Delta Privalige
The lounge is very good at the Copley Plaza in Boston. The Gold Lounge is made up of a few rooms and good and varied food offerings every evening.
Old May 7, 2016, 10:07 am

Programs: AA EXP (AC), DL G (SC), Bonvoy LTP, & IHG AMB
Experience is a bit limited with the brand, but thought I'd mention the Fairmont Southampton Gold lounge. Really appreciated the check-in process because it seems like there's a huge rush in the early afternoon with all of the flights arriving at the same time and the general check in area was mobbed. Breakfast was a very nice spread, but it too was a little crowded in the mornings. Looking forward to trying Scottsdale in a few weeks.
Old May 10, 2016, 3:14 pm

Programs: AS 75K,UA Gold 1.6MM, Hilton Dia, Marriott LT Plat, Hyatt Glb, Natl Exec, Hertz 5*
Originally Posted by adlibitum
Anyone try the Gold lounge at Peace hotel in Shanghai? Is there a view over the Bund?

Considering a stay in November, thanks
Well, we snuck up the stairs to get to the greeting desk but could not see inside the lounge. There is a lookout balcony I think on that floor which you may be able to access (we could see from outside). Without good access we had a hard time finding an accessible view point.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.