Search

Fairmont President's Club MASTER FAQ

Search this Thread

Old May 5, 2018, 4:26 pm
Marriott Contributor Badge

Programs: Occasional RTW club
Originally Posted by MasterGeek
Hello,

Does the Reservation concierge still exist as a benefit for Premier and Platinum members ?

Also has anyone ever experienced this ? I contacted a Fairmont property to inquire about a "resident" rate and compare it with the current private sale rate https://www.fairmont.com/promotions/private-sale/ (promo code: PJNY) that was showing an interesting price for my desired dates. The next day, I receive a follow-up from the property saying the rate PJNY is not available for the date, so I go to Fairmont.com to check again and weirdly the promo code is no longer working on my desired dates or any other date combination.

Could it be that the property realized the rate coming with promo code PJNY is too cheap and decided to disable it ?

Thanks
The concierge has been gone for a long time. I have the # on my contacts list and whereas before I’d call and it would go to « Fairmont Platinum, how can I help you » (and overflow to the standard reservation agents when the FPC line was overloaded), I’ve not had that for at least two - three years now I’d say.
MasterGeek likes this.
Old May 5, 2018, 6:55 pm

Originally Posted by yerffej201
Did anyone forget to pick their plat benefits? whoops
I almost missed mine.
You should try calling in the elite line perhaps they can still select it for you, if you haven't.
Old May 9, 2018, 9:48 am

Programs: Hyatt Globalist, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Platinum, IHG Diamond
one of my free nts posted as qualifying... and the other one did not. Now i am wondering, if the one that did post as qualifying.... does that go towards the 2 stays I need to requalify as Premier by July...?!
Old May 9, 2018, 10:06 am

Programs: Accor ALL Diamond, AC Aeroplan 25K, Nexus/GE
Originally Posted by zzrayzz
one of my free nts posted as qualifying... and the other one did not. Now i am wondering, if the one that did post as qualifying.... does that go towards the 2 stays I need to requalify as Premier by July...?!
Were these just 1-night stays? As long as you had any paid nights during the stay, it would count as a qualifying stay. If you had a free night, on a stay that was only a single night, that technically doesn't qualify. If it posted as incorrectly a qualifying night (which has been known to happen), you may get lucky. However, I've also seen corrections made to my stay history after the fact. If you want to be sure you get the additional batch of certificates, then you might want to book one more stay.
Old May 9, 2018, 10:28 am

Programs: Aeroplan, Fairmont Plat, SPG Gold, Marriott Gold
Originally Posted by CanadaDH
However, I've also seen corrections made to my stay history after the fact. If you want to be sure you get the additional batch of certificates, then you might want to book one more stay.
Ive seen this too. Personally I wouldn’t risk it if you’re really counting on the second set of certificates.
Old May 9, 2018, 12:24 pm
Suspended

Programs: Anything with sweet spots
I already completed 2 stays (two one-night stays at cheaper rate) as a Platinum. Any chance they award the new set of certs earlier than August if I request so ?
Old May 9, 2018, 12:35 pm

Programs: Aeroplan, Fairmont Plat, SPG Gold, Marriott Gold
Originally Posted by MasterGeek
I already completed 2 stays (two one-night stays at cheaper rate) as a Platinum. Any chance they award the new set of certs earlier than August if I request so ?
I thought they were set to be released July 2.... If August, I'll have to seriously reconsider my stay at The Fairmont Grand Del Mar in July
Old May 10, 2018, 9:05 am
Suspended

Programs: Anything with sweet spots
Originally Posted by SOWK
I thought they were set to be released July 2.... If August, I'll have to seriously reconsider my stay at The Fairmont Grand Del Mar in July
My bad, yes. The certs are supposed to be posted in July.
Old Jul 2, 2018, 8:54 am

Programs: Aeroplan, BONVOY GOLD
New Bonus Certificates arrived! Wasn't expecting another $200 US to spend at restaurants/spa! Thought it was just the free night and suite room upgrades

Weird how my Platinum status shows it will expire on 12/2019, but my Loyalty benefits say until 12/2018...
Attached Images  
Old Jul 2, 2018, 9:03 am

Originally Posted by coleworld
New Bonus Certificates arrived! Wasn't expecting another $200 US to spend at restaurants/spa! Thought it was just the free night and suite room upgrades

Weird how my Platinum status shows it will expire on 12/2019, but my Loyalty benefits say until 12/2018...
That's $100 in additional dining certs, or $25x4. The ones with the asterix are the new ones posted on July 2. Which is correct, as it was supposed to be a full set of certs. The $100 cert you have appears to be from your passion benefit selections, and the 4x$25 without the asterix are your original platinum benefits.
Old Jul 2, 2018, 11:59 am
Moderator: SAS
Hyatt Contributor Badge

Programs: LX, SK EBD (*G)
To all of you having issues login into the new Le Club account.

Most passwords have been reset (or so I have been told).

I was directed to this page to try and solve it myself, it's in german and doesn't seem to exist in english: https://www.accorhotels.com/de/leclub/help.shtml

It basically tells you to try and login and somehow make a new password. This can only be done via forgotten password, enter your email and maybe if the computer is in good mood it will send you a new password via your email.

At least it worked for me. The password resetting part and entering a new one that is.
I still can't log in and actually access my account. :P
Old Jul 2, 2018, 12:26 pm

Are the new certificates supposed to be posted right away?
Logged in to Accor and all I see are the unused certs (or vouchers as they call it) I have in my account. I didn't seem to receive a new set of certificates
I completed two stays with a best rate guarantee, if that makes any difference..

edit: plat here btw
Old Jul 2, 2018, 8:06 pm
Marriott Contributor Badge

Programs: Occasional RTW club
It's weird. Two accounts - mine and father's. One got the bonus certs, the other did not. @zoqfotpik they're supposed to show up with the word "Bonus" in the title.
Old Jul 2, 2018, 8:11 pm

Originally Posted by Pseudo Nim
It's weird. Two accounts - mine and father's. One got the bonus certs, the other did not. @zoqfotpik they're supposed to show up with the word "Bonus" in the title.
My wife and I are both FPC Platinum. My certs, along with the bonus certs, were there early this morning. My wife's account eventually received the certificates, including bonus certificates, but they arrived hours after mine. Maybe they're processing them in waves, so perhaps your certs are still forthcoming.
Old Jul 3, 2018, 6:57 am

Programs: Airline Free Agent, Fairmont Lifetime Platinum, Hyatt Globalist, Hilton Honors Diamond
Still no bonus certs early am July 3rd. Will it give it another day or two...

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.