Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Travel&Dining > External Miles and Points Resources
Reload this Page >

OFFICIAL - 10th Chicago Seminars - October 18-20, 2019

OFFICIAL - 10th Chicago Seminars - October 18-20, 2019

Hide Wikipost
Old Aug 1, 19, 11:36 pm   -   Wikipost
Please read: This is a community-maintained wiki post containing the most important information from this thread. You may edit the Wiki once you have been on FT for 90 days and have made 90 posts.

Last edit by: thehowieee
Wiki Link
Key Links:
  • Registration - $125/person - Includes access to all registered sessions, lunch Saturday/Sunday, coffee/snack breaks and happy hour Saturday night
  • Session / Speaker Details - So you know what you're looking at when you go through registration
  • Hotel Booking at Host Hotel (This link will only work properly on a laptop or desktop browser, don't ask me why, because I don't know) - $115/night + taxes/fees. Includes breakfast for 2 each morning
Print Wikipost

Old Sep 7, 19, 6:56 pm

Programs: Hilton Diamond/IHG Platinum/DL Plutononium
Originally Posted by 50th View Post
I have attended in the past and there used to be a dinner on Saturday night. In the past it was at Jimmy's CHop House. Is there anything planned for this year?
Not that I know of, but I would definitely be interested.
Old Sep 9, 19, 8:35 pm

I'm strongly considering attending. There are some time slots where I am interested in more than one session. Is it acceptable to ask here for someone attending one of the other sessions, so we can trade notes? If not, I'll delete this post.
tc fly girl and tscateh like this.
Old Sep 11, 19, 10:33 am

Programs: MR, TYP, AA, B6, DL, WN, HH, MB, 2V
Originally Posted by paradox View Post
I'm strongly considering attending. There are some time slots where I am interested in more than one session. Is it acceptable to ask here for someone attending one of the other sessions, so we can trade notes? If not, I'll delete this post.
You should definitely come and compare notes! It's a very social event, so I often find folks I know or that are talking about interesting subjects and just latch on or meet new people.
Old Sep 11, 19, 12:37 pm

I've signed up and look forward to meeting people, trading notes, and learning new things!
Old Sep 15, 19, 6:56 pm

Programs: United platinum, Hilton Diamond, SPG Gold, Marriott Platinum Elite, Hyatt Explorist, IHG plat
"...I'm strongly considering attending. There are some time slots where I am interested in more than one session. Is it acceptable to ask here for someone attending one of the other sessions, so we can trade notes? If not, I'll delete this post."

Unofficially speaking, when I've attended before, if another session that I was debating going to isn't full / overflowing, then I've been fine quietly moving into it and sitting down in the back.
financialhippie likes this.
Old Sep 15, 19, 7:45 pm

Programs: United platinum, Hilton Diamond, SPG Gold, Marriott Platinum Elite, Hyatt Explorist, IHG plat
Huh? The registration only seems to accept Paypal? For a conference that's all (well, mostly) about credit cards? Am I missing a way to pay by credit card?
Old Sep 15, 19, 11:51 pm
Original Poster

Programs: DL PM, SPG PLT
pay with a credit card through paypal? it has been the same exact thing every year.
Old Sep 16, 19, 2:32 pm

Originally Posted by thehowieee View Post
pay with a credit card through paypal? it has been the same exact thing every year.
Got it. Yes, when (forced to) entering Paypal, then Paypal gives you the option of paying by account balance, or via a bank account, or by entering your credit card #. No addt'l charge for paying by cc.
Old Sep 21, 19, 12:31 pm

Programs: Hilton Diamond/IHG Platinum/DL Plutononium
If anyone is going to cancel a hotel reservation please send me a PM, I've been trying to find space at the conference hotel every day for the last 3 weeks with no avail .

Search this Thread