FlyerTalk Forums

FlyerTalk Forums (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/index.php)
-   External Miles and Points Resources (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/external-miles-points-resources-723/)
-   -   OFFICIAL - 10th Chicago Seminars - October 18-20, 2019 (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/external-miles-points-resources/1981174-official-10th-chicago-seminars-october-18-20-2019-a.html)

AndyHicksSF Aug 2, 2019 3:41 pm

Howie, appreciate all your efforts. However, the hotel link isn't working for me in three different browsers and with cleared cache. Just goes to the Elk Grove HI landing page. Thanks

thehowieee Aug 2, 2019 4:00 pm

Originally Posted by AndyHicksSF (Post 31372419)
Howie, appreciate all your efforts. However, the hotel link isn't working for me in three different browsers and with cleared cache. Just goes to the Elk Grove HI landing page. Thanks

Don't know what to tell you. Works fine for 2 laptops that i just tried.

tc fly girl Aug 2, 2019 4:24 pm

Originally Posted by AndyHicksSF (Post 31372419)

The link does go to the Elk Grove HI landing page. Just put in the dates and make sure the group code C19 is in there. The rate should be $115/night.

baccarat_king Aug 3, 2019 6:16 am

Originally Posted by financialhippie (Post 31371243)
Registered - Vegas session is timely, have a trip in November that I need to do the whole Total Rewards match for a stay at the Bellagio!

Caesars Rewards match for a stay at Bellagio? Do you mean matching Caesars Rewards to M life Rewards Gold or Platinum for a stay at Bellagio?

NWA777 Aug 3, 2019 8:14 am

Originally Posted by thehowieee (Post 31367852)
Holiday Inn Elk Grove Village -- Use this link. Includes breakfast for 2 each morning - $115/night + taxes
(This link will only work properly on a laptop or desktop browser, don't ask me why, because I don't know)

The link worked for me on my laptop. I just made our hotel reservations. This is our first Chicago Seminar and we're looking forward to meeting everyone and learning a lot of additional information.

thehowieee Aug 4, 2019 7:36 pm

Bonus Saturday session added from 615-7pm - space will be limited, no registration required. Thanks, Stefan!

DebitNM Aug 5, 2019 9:58 am

Is anyone "local" and driving to Seminar? I am in need of a ride Sunday afternoon to De Kalb IL. Thanks

financialhippie Aug 7, 2019 7:58 am

Originally Posted by baccarat_king (Post 31374015)
Caesars Rewards match for a stay at Bellagio? Do you mean matching Caesars Rewards to M life Rewards Gold or Platinum for a stay at Bellagio?

Correct! Hoping I can pick up a few other tips too

alanro Aug 8, 2019 5:08 pm

Registered. My first Chicago Seminars since 2015, really looking forward to it!

tscateh Aug 8, 2019 10:01 pm

Anyone doing a Thursday night dinner?

silver springer Aug 21, 2019 12:01 pm

Originally Posted by alanro (Post 31395457)
Registered. My first Chicago Seminars since 2015, really looking forward to it!

Mr. Silver Springer and I went to the first three and havent been back since but we are coming this year.

THECLIPPERS Aug 23, 2019 3:06 am

When does the bar open?

hi55us Aug 24, 2019 3:59 pm

I'm getting a "code not available at this hotel" error, probably because it's sold out.

thehowieee Aug 24, 2019 7:19 pm

Originally Posted by hi55us (Post 31452925)
I'm getting a "code not available at this hotel" error, probably because it's sold out.

It does look like the host hotel is sold out. There are some rooms held back and a few people do typically end up canceling last minute. The rooms I'm holding likely won't be released until a week or two before the event. I won't announce it, but the best way to check is to periodically look online -- the inventory there is the same as they'll see locally at the property.

50th Sep 7, 2019 2:55 am

I have attended in the past and there used to be a dinner on Saturday night. In the past it was at Jimmy's CHop House. Is there anything planned for this year?