Wiki Posts
Search

Small Business Travel Blogs

Search this Thread

Old Jul 3, 2018, 12:25 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AA,HH, MR, IHG, UAL, DL,
Small Business Travel Blogs

I am looking for some good small business travel blogs to read. Specifically I am interested in learning how to acquire the most points and miles in FF programs and Hotel programs. I have yet to find a blog that talks about tips and tricks to make business travel easier and how to gain the most points and miles through your business travel plans. I am trying to work with my travel agent to minimize travel costs while collecting the most points and miles through my business expenses. I know about business credit cards from ThePointsGuy but I think there are ways to maximize the earnings of points and miles for my company so that both I and my company can benefit. Any suggestions would be appreciated.
Old Jul 5, 2018, 8:38 am
Original Member, Ambassador: External Miles and Points Resources

Location: Digital Nomad Wandering the Earth - Currently in LIMA, PERU
Originally Posted by Nick0514
I am looking for some good small business travel blogs to read. Specifically I am interested in learning how to acquire the most points and miles in FF programs and Hotel programs. I have yet to find a blog that talks about tips and tricks to make business travel easier and how to gain the most points and miles through your business travel plans. I am trying to work with my travel agent to minimize travel costs while collecting the most points and miles through my business expenses. I know about business credit cards from ThePointsGuy but I think there are ways to maximize the earnings of points and miles for my company so that both I and my company can benefit. Any suggestions would be appreciated.
This was once the purpose of many points and miles blogs. But then they all started chasing the credit card dollahs instead.

IME the best resource for what you seek is still Flyertalk. Not just the IBB either. Go to some (free) Dos posted in the communitybuzz forum and you will meet and be able to talk to folks who have done what you are trying to do.
Old Jul 5, 2018, 11:09 am
Original Member, Ambassador: External Miles and Points Resources

Location: Digital Nomad Wandering the Earth - Currently in LIMA, PERU

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.