SPG/Marriott Merger a Litmus Test of Which Blogs Are a Waste of Your Time

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

SPG/Marriott Merger a Litmus Test of Which Blogs Are a Waste of Your Time

Search this Thread

Old Sep 27, 2016, 8:03 am

Programs: UA-1K, MM, Hilton-Diamond, Marriott-Titanium
IMHO Dan's Deals had the best breakdown and the best information of the blogs I read. Way to go Ctownflyer.

Last edited by cruisr; Sep 27, 2016 at 2:25 pm
Old Sep 27, 2016, 8:23 am
Original Member

Location: The shape-shifting urban sprawl that is El Lay. FT member #71.
Programs: UA Gold & MM; DL & AA credit card dirt status; Hilton Diamond; Marriott Fool's Gold
Originally Posted by cruisr
I!HO Dan's Deals had the best breakdown and the best information of the blogs I read. Way to go Ctownflyer.
+1. Agreed.

Easy to follow, and void of superfluous info. http://www.dansdeals.com/archives/95926

While Dan's Deals is not an travel exclusive blog, it is my #1 or #2 go to place for consumer discount deals. I visit his site at least 3 to 4 times a day (or via Twitter).
Old Sep 27, 2016, 9:06 am

Programs: UA GS+LT UC, AA EXP+LT PLT, Fairmont LT PLT, Marriott PLT, Hilton DIA, Hyatt Glob, Avis CHM
Originally Posted by cruisr
I!HO Dan's Deals had the best breakdown and the best information of the blogs I read. Way to go Ctownflyer.
Originally Posted by Craig6z
+1. Agreed.

Easy to follow, and void of superfluous info. http://www.dansdeals.com/archives/95926

While Dan's Deals is not an travel exclusive blog, it is my #1 or #2 go to place for consumer discount deals. I visit his site at least 3 to 4 times a day (or via Twitter).
Wow, thanks guys. Really appreciate that.
Old Sep 27, 2016, 10:22 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by Craig6z
+1. Agreed.

I usually hit up FrequentMiler first. I enjoy Dan's travel entries. Though, he still has not released TPG Emirates drunken meltdown content =( So I will refrain from giving him too much praise

I also like it when Doctor of Credit released the news of the merger before others who had the embargo. You wouldn't have thought that those who had the embargo would have had extra time to write quality content on the topic!
Old Sep 27, 2016, 10:43 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

ctownflyer, great effort, many will learn actual details

mods can clarify, but id think context of self link matters in EMPR forum

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.