Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Travel&Dining > External Miles and Points Resources
Reload this Page >

FTU Advanced Washington D.C. - 1 ticket for sale (Event is sold out)

FTU Advanced Washington D.C. - 1 ticket for sale (Event is sold out)

Old May 5, 16, 8:14 am
  #1  
Original Poster
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: BOS
Programs: Delta DM, Hyatt Globalist, SPG Plat 100, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott Plat, UA Silver, AA Gold
Posts: 96
FTU Advanced Washington D.C. - 1 ticket for sale (Event is sold out)

I will pay the $25 transfer cost. Looking for $250. Please PM.

Mods, please merge this thread if one already exists.

EDIT: Ticket sold. Thank you!

Last edited by tphamBU; Jun 6, 16 at 3:48 pm Reason: Ticket sold.
tphamBU is offline  
Old May 27, 16, 7:07 am
  #2  
 
Join Date: May 2016
Posts: 3
If anyone is still looking for a ticket for FTU Advanced DC, please let me know as well. I'll pay the transfer fee. PM me if interested.
YolaWorld is offline  
Old Jul 5, 16, 8:44 pm
  #3  
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: MCI
Posts: 9
Because of an unforeseen schedule conflict, I also have one ticket available to the sold-out FTU Advanced D.C.

Transfer fee is on me, so please PM if interested.

EDIT: Ticket has been transferred.

Last edited by GlobalVagabond; Jul 16, 16 at 2:53 pm Reason: Status Change
GlobalVagabond is offline  
Old Jul 6, 16, 9:23 am
  #4  
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Posts: 24
I too have a ticket available for the advanced Washington FTU. I'll cover the transfer fee. Please send a PM if interested.
pollyprissypants is offline  
Old Jul 30, 16, 6:46 pm
  #5  
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 3
1 Ticket for Sale - FTU Advanced DC

Last minute family issue means my wife cannot join me. I have 1 ticket available. You pay the $249 ticket charge and I will cover the $25 transfer fee. PM if interested. Only a few days left to get in on this.
ufgersh22 is offline  
Old Jul 31, 16, 5:23 pm
  #6  
 
Join Date: May 2000
Location: Home: Arlington, VA; Home airports: IAD/DCA/BWI
Programs: Active: AA, UA, DL
Posts: 4,088
Originally Posted by ufgersh22 View Post
Last minute family issue means my wife cannot join me. I have 1 ticket available. You pay the $249 ticket charge and I will cover the $25 transfer fee. PM if interested. Only a few days left to get in on this.
YGM.
Wiirachay is offline  
Old Jul 31, 16, 5:23 pm
  #7  
 
Join Date: May 2000
Location: Home: Arlington, VA; Home airports: IAD/DCA/BWI
Programs: Active: AA, UA, DL
Posts: 4,088
Originally Posted by pollyprissypants View Post
I too have a ticket available for the advanced Washington FTU. I'll cover the transfer fee. Please send a PM if interested.
YGM
Wiirachay is offline  
Old Jul 31, 16, 5:24 pm
  #8  
 
Join Date: May 2000
Location: Home: Arlington, VA; Home airports: IAD/DCA/BWI
Programs: Active: AA, UA, DL
Posts: 4,088
Originally Posted by YolaWorld View Post
If anyone is still looking for a ticket for FTU Advanced DC, please let me know as well. I'll pay the transfer fee. PM me if interested.
YGM
Wiirachay is offline  
Old Aug 2, 16, 10:05 am
  #9  
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Posts: 16
One ticket available

Hey, I also had a last-minute thing come up and have a ticket for sale for the $250. I'll cover the $25 change fee. PM if interested please.
jlienert is offline  

Thread Tools
Search this Thread