Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Travel&Dining > External Miles and Points Resources
Reload this Page >

Chicago Seminars October 14-16th, 2016

Old Apr 29, 2016, 12:36 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: thehowieee
Dates for 2017 event are: Oct 20-22, 2017 -- http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/external-miles-points-resources/1825965-8th-annual-chicago-seminars-october-20-22-2017-a-2.html

* Event Registration: http://chicagoseminars2016.eventbrite.com - lunch and daily snacks are included in registration (breakfast is NOT included in registration ... see below)
* Hotel registration is live in post # 2. Breakfast for 1 is included in room rate if booked using seminar code.
* Schedule of weekend events is in post #3.
* Current event sponsors in post #4 (and email provided if someone is interested in sponsoring)
* Some info re: charity raffle is in post #5.
* Request for volunteers is in post #6. (volunteers get a thanks & handshake - and an apple).
* A full list of the current speakers is in post #7
Print Wikipost

Chicago Seminars October 14-16th, 2016

Old Oct 17, 2016, 3:59 pm

Programs: AA flyer, Hilton, SPG, Hyatt stayer
Yes - many thanks to Howie and Sharon for organizing. This was my 2nd year and next year I'm definitely arriving Thursday night.

Feeling very sleep deprived today but it was SO worth it!
Old Oct 17, 2016, 4:48 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: UALifetimePremierGold, Marriott LifetimeTitanium
Just posted my review of the hotel on TripAdvisor. Gave good review, especially re: the staff. They totally rock!!!

Cheers.
Old Oct 17, 2016, 5:21 pm
Suspended

Programs: Blogger & Delta Diamond Medallion Million Miler
Originally Posted by SkiAdcock
Just posted my review of the hotel on TripAdvisor. Gave good review, especially re: the staff. They totally rock!!!

Cheers.
Maybe a link to make it faster for us to do the same as well (we are lazy after all)?
Old Oct 17, 2016, 7:00 pm
pkk

Programs: DL DM, Hilton DIA, Wyndham DIA, IHG Spire AMB
seminars are.......

addicting. This was my 3rd and I plan to make it only one of many. Howie and crew do an amazing job!!
Old Oct 17, 2016, 7:09 pm

Originally Posted by Renes Points
Maybe a link to make it faster for us to do the same as well (we are lazy after all)?
Well you're going to have to donate some more drink chits for next year's charity raffle for me to ante up the link

My review was quite long & detailed. You all can not copy it verbatim or even TripAdvisor would toss the reviews out, thinking it was rigged.

I don't have a link yet for my review, as I think it takes TA 24-72 hours to review/post them & send an email they're up & running.

And of course I encourage everyone to write their own reviews. Go onto TripAdvisor, do a search on the property & then post your own reviews.

Cheers.
Old Oct 18, 2016, 5:02 pm

My first conference was fabulous! Big thanks to Howie, Sharon and all the speakers. Presentations were on point and I loved the sessions which encouraged individual questions. Meeting other travelers and sharing ideas was also a highlight. See you next year!

Jan
Old Oct 18, 2016, 7:35 pm

My review of the hotel is now live on Trip Advisor. I don't think TA does links to individual reviews, but the link below will take you to the thread for the property.

My review on TA (which is long) starts out: "I've stayed at this property for an annual conference seven years in a row. When I'm here the conference books the hotel 100% full."

See TA for the rest of the review.

https://www.tripadvisor.com/ShowUser...Illinois.html#
Old Oct 22, 2016, 1:54 am

Another great time!

Just got back to Hawaii yesterday after spending a few days in Las Vegas after the seminars. Posted my review about the Holiday Inn on Trip Advisor. Too bad I can't do the same for Yelp. http://www.lasvegashawaii.net
Old Oct 22, 2016, 8:51 am
Suspended

Programs: Blogger & Delta Diamond Medallion Million Miler
Originally Posted by SkiAdcock
My review of the hotel is now live on Trip Advisor. I don't think TA does links to individual reviews, but the link below will take you to the thread for the property.

My review on TA (which is long) starts out: "I've stayed at this property for an annual conference seven years in a row. When I'm here the conference books the hotel 100% full."

See TA for the rest of the review.

https://www.tripadvisor.com/ShowUser...Illinois.html#
Nice. Just did my review and gave them 5 stars! Thanks for all your help every year!
Old Oct 22, 2016, 6:24 pm

Programs: US Air, UA BA LH AI DELTA MARRIOTT CHOICE SGP
Howie & Sharon and others behind the scene...thank you.

Howie what is your shirt size ?
Old Jan 7, 2017, 9:10 pm

I know this is very early, but what are the dates for this year's seminars please? I'd like to start looking at flights.
Old Jan 7, 2017, 10:35 pm

Programs: Hilton Diamond, Delta PM
Oct 20-22
Old Jan 8, 2017, 5:33 am
Original Poster

Programs: ??????????
Originally Posted by LizGross144
Oct 20-22
Thank you ^
Old Jan 8, 2017, 8:13 am

Programs: MR, TYP, AA, B6, DL, WN, HH, MB, 2V
Oh man, already excited!
Old Jan 10, 2017, 9:10 pm

Originally Posted by LizGross144
Oct 20-22

Thanks...now I just have to remember to check back for when the registration links are posted.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.