Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Travel&Dining > External Miles and Points Resources
Reload this Page >

Credit Karma Affiliate Network folds

Credit Karma Affiliate Network folds

Old Jul 31, 2015, 11:51 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend
Original Poster

At least some FAs do get paid for signups; I was talking with a group on one trip who explained that they rotate per flight which FA gets the credits for that segment (and has to make the announcement).

And, FWIW, many airlines also pay commission to FAs on duty free sales. Helps to build a more customer-friendly environment.
Old Jul 31, 2015, 12:13 pm
Original Member, Ambassador: External Miles and Points Resources

Location: Digital Nomad Wandering the Earth - Currently in LIMA, PERU
Originally Posted by ingy
I never asked the kiosk people so, no clue. I think the FA's put their initials or names on the apps they receive so I'm guessing (just guessing) they get something from somebody
I wonder if they, like bloggers, are forbidden to discuss compensation for conversions.
Old Jul 31, 2015, 5:17 pm
formerly known as Frugal Travel Guy

Programs: UA Gold, HH Gold, SPG Gold, Marriott Silver, Hyatt Platinum
Originally Posted by kokonutz
I wonder if they, like bloggers, are forbidden to discuss compensation for conversions.
Why don't you ask one? You beat the subject to death here about blogger compensation without an answer

Glad you have moved on to a different thought
Old Jul 31, 2015, 5:23 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by sbm12
Definitely top 3. I believe that the person who received this message called it the second largest but I've not studied them all to know.
Credit Karma's place in the affiliate space was a recent entry and I don't think a large part of their company. Their business is credit not affiliate marketing.
hmm
Old Jul 31, 2015, 7:15 pm
Original Member, Ambassador: External Miles and Points Resources

Location: Digital Nomad Wandering the Earth - Currently in LIMA, PERU
Why don't you ask one? You beat the subject to death here about blogger compensation without an answer

Glad you have moved on to a different thought
I feel like the question of blogger compensation was asked and answered!

So, yeah, I'm curious if terminal hustlers get compensated the same way bloggers do. And I may well ask next time I see one since no one here seems to have the answer.
Old Aug 1, 2015, 5:11 am

Programs: Airline Free Agent, Fairmont Lifetime Platinum, Hyatt Globalist, Hilton Honors Diamond
The Fight Club was a great movie. You all know what happens in the Fight Club right? #rolleyes

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.