Wiki Posts
Search

Travel Education Network - Atlanta January 17th & 18th

Search this Thread

Old Dec 19, 2014, 11:52 am
Original Poster

Programs: ??????????
Travel Education Network - Atlanta January 17th & 18th

I'm pleased to announce the first of many classes that the Travel Education Network will be having across the country. kokonutz beat me to a formal announcement of the group. The goal is to provide a day long seminar focused on earning points/miles and burning them.

Location: Aloft Atlanta Downtown - 300 Spring Street NW, Atlanta, Georgia, 30308

Registration for Atlanta

The first half of the day will focus on earning and the second half will focus on using those points/miles (burning).

We took the cue from the successful small event that Rick and I did in Savannah and we wanted to turn it into a roadshow.

I have a blast with the Chicago Seminars, but the thing it really lacks for me is the ability to spend an extended period of time with a small group where any/all questions can be asked and answered in the comfort of that small group atmosphere.

We've got a curriculum set and will have handouts/takeaways for crib notes. Both Ari Charlestein will lead the classes and we'll use the curriculum as a guide, but realize no two classes will be identical and we want to help answer the questions whomever attends has.

A few days before class we'll email all the attendees and ask about specific topics they want to ensure are covered; we'll adjust the topics as appropriate.

Snacks will be available throughout the day and if you sign up for earning and burning (a whole day) you'll get lunch as well.

Other upcoming classes are Phoenix and Miami. The entire team will also be at the NY Times Travel Show presenting and manning a booth. Please stop by.

If you have any questions post here or email me.
Old Dec 21, 2014, 8:09 am

Programs: US Air, UA BA LH AI DELTA MARRIOTT CHOICE SGP
This is good news for those of us who have attended the Chicago Seminars a few times.
The expectation willbe smaller groups, more indepth info/discussion.

When will you have one in Chicago ?

As usual happy to help.
Old Dec 21, 2014, 8:33 am
Original Poster

Programs: ??????????
Originally Posted by HMPS
This is good news for those of us who have attended the Chicago Seminars a few times.
The expectation willbe smaller groups, more indepth info/discussion.

When will you have one in Chicago ?

As usual happy to help.
Not sure yet for Chicago but will definitely let you know ^

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.