Reload this Page >

Loyalty, Ancillary & Co-Brand Conferences - Mega Event 2014

Old Nov 12, 2014, 9:23 am
Original Member, Ambassador: External Miles and Points Resources
Original Poster

Location: Digital Nomad Wandering the Earth - Currently in PALMYRA, PA, USA

I notice that at least one blogger is going to attend. Would love to see some reporting on the event, the presentations and conversations, particularly the 'ancillary revenue generation' (ie. nickle and diming) plans for the next year.

http://www.airlineinformation.org/up...ega-event-2014
Old Nov 12, 2014, 10:24 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Me or someone else?

I will be there as I typically am. Pretty sure I wrote a story or two about it last year. Likely will this year, too. Depends on what they actually talk about.

But keep in mind that this is the loyalty arm of the programs, not the folks charging bag fees and such. At least that's the biggest part of this conference.
Old Nov 12, 2014, 10:46 am
Original Member, Ambassador: External Miles and Points Resources
Original Poster

Location: Digital Nomad Wandering the Earth - Currently in PALMYRA, PA, USA
Originally Posted by sbm12
Me or someone else?

I will be there as I typically am. Pretty sure I wrote a story or two about it last year. Likely will this year, too. Depends on what they actually talk about.

But keep in mind that this is the loyalty arm of the programs, not the folks charging bag fees and such. At least that's the biggest part of this conference.
The name I saw on the list of attendees was Hack My Trip. Glad to know you will be covering it, though. ^

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.