Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Travel&Dining > External Miles and Points Resources
Reload this Page >

Which miles and points blogs do NOT offer the best credit card referral links?

Old Jun 4, 14, 5:09 pm
Original Poster

I think this should be important topic and may go hand in hand with bloggers who censor comments. Lets get a wiki going to list which blogs are providing the best credit card sign up links. I've seen some bloggers claim they will always provide their readers the links with the best sign up bonus only to find out later on that by "best" they meant the best available "official" link... aka the best link that they can offer that will still get them referral $$$.

I think we should point out bloggers who really do go out of their way to provide the best offers available. Is there any reason a blogger cannot link out to a best offer? Would that be breaking a contract? Can they just state that there is a better offer out other than what they have to offer?
Old Jun 5, 14, 1:28 am
Moderator: Lufthansa Miles & More, External Miles & Points Resources

Programs: LH SEN
Why bother, I thought the discerning reader does his/her own research before applying for a card?
Old Jun 7, 14, 12:53 pm
ffI

Programs: AA 2MM, US CP, DL PM, UA 1k <=> HH DM, SPG/ClubC/Marr G, Hyatt/IHG Plat, FT RA ( Recovering Addict)
Originally Posted by oliver2002 View Post
Why bother, I thought the discerning reader does his/her own research before applying for a card?
If a reader regularly reads it, there is no discerning there.
I for one, look for the best offers, after reading the blog.
No "best offer" goes away within 15 min for a credit card
All it takes is a few min on the Best Credit card offers master thread, or on FW.

The wiki in the censoring blogs is useless as the censors censor it right away.

Search this Thread