Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Travel&Dining > External Miles and Points Resources
Reload this Page >

Boardingarea blogger asks would you give Ambien to your children?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Boardingarea blogger asks would you give Ambien to your children?

Search this Thread

Old May 27, 2014, 1:49 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: WN CP, Hilton Diamond
Benadryl.

My wife took an Ambien, decided irrationally to go out for food at 11pm, and wrecked the car after passing out. No way in hell I will ever take that.
Old May 27, 2014, 10:36 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Jumbo mas
Originally Posted by toomanybooks
Benadryl.

My wife took an Ambien, decided irrationally to go out for food at 11pm, and wrecked the car after passing out. No way in hell I will ever take that.
I think she had already passed out when she was deciding "irrationally to go out." She was just ambulatory.
Old May 29, 2014, 9:50 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: WN CP, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by Eastbay1K
I think she had already passed out when she was deciding "irrationally to go out." She was just ambulatory.
Sleepwalking for 30 minutes? Possible I guess.

Really weird situation. She is a scientist, hyper-rational in all areas of her life. Ambien REALLY screwed her up.

Last edited by toomanybooks; May 29, 2014 at 10:12 am
Old May 30, 2014, 7:35 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Jumbo mas
Originally Posted by toomanybooks
Sleepwalking for 30 minutes? Possible I guess.

Really weird situation. She is a scientist, hyper-rational in all areas of her life. Ambien REALLY screwed her up.
Just look at some of the bizarre incidents taking place on aircraft. Most aren't reported. An MD friend of mine would not have believed the meal he "ate" on a longhaul up-front flight (food all over himself, made a mess, etc.) if there weren't pictures to prove the incident. He doesn't remember a thing.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.