Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Travel&Dining > External Miles and Points Resources
Reload this Page >

Second Four Seasons Hualalai Flyertalk Do! June 1st-June 6th, 2014

Old Apr 19, 14, 4:42 pm
Original Poster

Programs: DL Diamond, SPG Gold. I share these affiliations so that you can ask me questions about the programs

Second annual Four Seasons Hualalai FlyerTalk Do!-June 1st-June 6th, 2014

Team Flyertalk,

My spouse and two twins have moved to the Big Island after visiting and enjoying it for many years. Of all the islands, and all the wonderful hotels on the different islands, our very best memories come from the truly exceptional Four Seasons Hualalai.

Last year they were nominated the #1 spot on Tripadvisor, in the world, but far more importantly they are consistently ranked by our members as having amongst the highest and most consistent excellence in service and overall brilliant tropical resort experience of any of the Hawaiian islands, again, if not the world. See the many incredible trip reports from NYBanker, myself, and others.

They have also just completed another round of renovations, improving their already best in class restaurants and pool amenities. They have new rain showers in their bathrooms and upgraded natural soaps. Also, they have promoted Angela Kenyon to Executive Chef of the Beachtree restaurant who is taking her extensive training in Italy and putting into action. www.fourseasons.com/hualalai

So...without further ado, if you like Four Seasons resorts, Hawaii, swimming with dolphins and whales, fresh local cuisine, outdoor lava rock showers, a world class gym, spa, warm talented concierge team, water sports, and a choice of 4 different themed ocean front pools and hot tubs, join us June. 1st-6th, for the first ever Four Seasons Haulalai Flyertalk Do!

Our group room rate is $395 per night, which does not include breakfast, but does include internet. This is for the best available of an ocean view room, which includes the categories of golf ocean view, partial ocean view, and premium ocean view. Have spent a good amount of time at the property, all of the rooms are wonderful. Last year, for our first Flyertalk Do, everyone who attended was upgraded to an Ocean view room.

Per the T&C of Flyertalk I am happy to report that I will likely get a suite upgrade, for helping organize the trip. I've also put $8,000 of my own money down to secure this rate for our group. This is in addition to the joy I will receive welcoming Flyertalkers to the Big Island.

Feel free to post questions. If you'd like to join us send me a pm. This is the second time I've hosted a FlyerTalk Do so bear with me. If I'm flooded with responses/questions I promise I will get back to you as soon as possible.

Mahalo!

Goodmorning2U
Old Apr 19, 14, 6:11 pm

Programs: UA: Gold

Interested. Will advise.
Old Apr 21, 14, 11:30 am
Original Poster

Programs: DL Diamond, SPG Gold. I share these affiliations so that you can ask me questions about the programs
Originally Posted by centxwx View Post
Interested. Will advise.
Welcome, centxwx! You have a PM. Aloha!
Old Apr 23, 14, 8:52 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist & Moderator: CommunityBuzz!, OMNI, OMNI/PR, and OMNI/Games

Programs: DL: 3.8 MM Marriott: Lifetime Titanium
Moving this thread to the EM and PR forum.

Cholula
CommunityBuzz! Co-Moderator
Old Apr 25, 14, 2:31 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by Cholula View Post
Moving this thread to the EM and PR forum.

Cholula
CommunityBuzz! Co-Moderator
Thank you, Cholula!

So far we have 6 Flyertalkers who are attending.

Shoot me a PM if you'd like to join.

Current plan:

June 1st

Welcome drinks at Beachtree 7:00 pm

June 2nd

11:00 am Golf/Spa time (free fitness class with spa booking)

June 3rd

Chef's Italian cooking class 3:00 pm, day and time might change based on Chef availability. This is an amazing experience. Angela Kenyon learned her craft in Italy and brings it to new life with fresh ingredients from Hawaii.

June 4th

Dinner at the Beachtree and sunset watch 6:00 pm

I hope you can join us. PM me if you are interested in joining us.

Search this Thread