FTU Going to Seattle April 2014

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

FTU Going to Seattle April 2014

Search this Thread

Old Apr 16, 2014, 6:59 pm

Programs: UA 1K MM, SPG Platinum
I have 1 ticket immediately available for the Seattle FTU. Cost is face value of $100 or best offer, plus the $15 ticket transfer fee (assessed by FTU event organizers for x-fers after April 10). Request payment through PayPal. If interested, please PM.

Last edited by HNL2017; Apr 16, 2014 at 7:04 pm Reason: clarification
Old Apr 18, 2014, 11:24 am

FTU Seattle Ticket $75 obo

Have 1 ticket and a Cash + Points reservation at the Hilton available if anyone is intereted. $75 obo + $15 transfer fee for the ticket. Hilton reservation is 24k points and $112 all in for 2 nights.

Cheers
Old Apr 19, 2014, 10:00 am

Programs: SPG Platinum
Still have ticket available for sale.....let me know your best offer. Paypal transfer ideal but flexible on whatever works best.
Old Apr 21, 2014, 1:33 pm

Programs: UA Plat (1MM), AA Plat, HH Diamond, MR Plat, Hyatt Diamond, SPG Plat.
FTU Seattle - 1 ticket available

I have 1 ticket available for sale, plus 2 nights reservation at the Marriott where FTU will be held, at $99 per night if you need it.

PM me if you are interested.

Thanks
@ORD

Last edited by @ORD; Apr 22, 2014 at 7:37 pm Reason: typo
Old Apr 21, 2014, 1:39 pm

Programs: United 1K
1 FTU Seattle Ticket for sale $100. total.

Have 1 ticket to the FTU Seattle that I won't be able to use. Cost is $100.00 total. I will pay the $15.00 transfer fee. Paypal transfer would be great but can work with you. Please PM me for further details.
Old Apr 22, 2014, 7:07 pm

I have a 2 night reservation at the host hotel Marriott if anyone is interested. Will go ahead and cancel soon if no one needs a room.
Old Apr 24, 2014, 11:31 am

Programs: AA Plat Pro; DL Gold; UA Silver; IHG Plat; Marriott Titanium; Hyatt Globalist; Hilton Diamond
selling one FTU ticket for 60 plus the $15 transfer fee for 75 total. PM me if interested.
Old Apr 24, 2014, 8:53 pm

I have one ticket for sale for the FTU event that I won't be able to use. Asking $100 plus the $15 transfer fee. Please PM me if interested--looks like interesting program!
Old Apr 24, 2014, 9:24 pm

On second thought, I'll be happy to cover the $15 transfer fee if it is an issue. Thanks!
Old Apr 25, 2014, 7:24 am

Programs: AA Exec, UA Gold, HH Diamond, SP Gold
Ticket

I have 1 ticket to FTU Seattle. If interested please email me directly.
Old Apr 25, 2014, 9:16 am

Programs: UA Plat (1MM), AA Plat, HH Diamond, MR Plat, Hyatt Diamond, SPG Plat.
last minute: FTU ticket for sale

$100 or best offer.

Email or PM me if you are interested.

Thanks
@ORD
Old Apr 27, 2014, 8:41 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Oceanic Airlines Gold Elite
I went, I like the fact that Steven did a presentation that wasn't all about how to use your AmexChaseHyattHilton to go to the Maldives and eat all your meals in the hotel lounge.

(There will be a presentation by sbm12 later today about hotel disloyalty. )

I, for one, am more the "hack travel to go somewhere cool and get a feel for where I am at" crowd, as opposed to "stay in luxurious American chain on my points" crowd that a lot of the travel blogger scene is into...
Old Apr 28, 2014, 2:48 pm
Original Member, Ambassador: External Miles and Points Resources
Original Poster

Location: Digital Nomad Wandering the Earth - Currently in LIMA, PERU
Originally Posted by eponymous_coward
I went, I like the fact that Steven did a presentation that wasn't all about how to use your AmexChaseHyattHilton to go to the Maldives and eat all your meals in the hotel lounge.

(There will be a presentation by sbm12 later today about hotel disloyalty. )

I, for one, am more the "hack travel to go somewhere cool and get a feel for where I am at" crowd, as opposed to "stay in luxurious American chain on my points" crowd that a lot of the travel blogger scene is into...
Thanks for the review. Any other attendees care to share their thoughts/experience?
Old Apr 29, 2014, 12:09 pm

Programs: AA Platinum, Marriott Gold, Hyatt Platinum, Starwood Gold, National Executive
Thumbs up Went to FTU

I also went to Steven's talk and enjoyed it very much as it focused on countries I wouldn't have really thought about.

I liked Ben's (Lucky) talks as well as I found them very useful.

The 5 presentations given by the companies trying to with the $50K was also very interesting. They had a good format where each presenter had 3 minutes and then got a couple of questions each. This way you got the best of what their company was about without getting bored.

One of the best things is just meeting and socializing with all of the people who think similarly to you about travel

All in all, an informative and fun time.
Old Apr 29, 2014, 12:20 pm
Original Member, Ambassador: External Miles and Points Resources
Original Poster

Location: Digital Nomad Wandering the Earth - Currently in LIMA, PERU
Originally Posted by LAtraveler1
I also went to Steven's talk and enjoyed it very much as it focused on countries I wouldn't have really thought about.

I liked Ben's (Lucky) talks as well as I found them very useful.

The 5 presentations given by the companies trying to with the $50K was also very interesting. They had a good format where each presenter had 3 minutes and then got a couple of questions each. This way you got the best of what their company was about without getting bored.

One of the best things is just meeting and socializing with all of the people who think similarly to you about travel

All in all, an informative and fun time.
You are the second person to mention 'Steven's' talk.

Are you referring to this one by Stefan?: http://boardingarea.com/rapidtravelc...den-countries/

Because if so, it does look fascinating! ^

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.