Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Expert Hotel Reviews
Reload this Page >

Intercity Porto Alegre - boa opção para hospedagem a trabalho

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old May 23, 2022, 8:38 am
Original Poster

Programs: Smiles, AAdvantage, TudoAzul, Miles & Go, Latam Pass

INTERCITY PREMIUM PORTO ALEGRE

1 Review | 100% Recommended

AV BORGES DE MEDEIROS 2105 Porto Alegre, BR 90100-150

Intercity Porto Alegre - boa opção para hospedagem a trabalho (3 Photos)

Check In

Checkin e Checkout bem rápidos e com funcionários atenciosos. Não tentei fazer early checkin ou late checkout.

Checkin and Checkout very fast and with attentive staff. I didn't try early checkin or late checkout.intercity.jpg

Room

O hotel possui quartos modernizados e não modernizados. Peguei um quarto ainda não renovado, mas ainda assim limpo e bem conservado, com frigobar e diversas amenidades. A ducha do chuveiro é excelente e a cama bastante confortável. Sugestão: na reserva, indique a opção por um quarto renovado.

The hotel has modernized and non-modernized rooms. I took a room not yet renovated, but still clean and well maintained, with a minibar and several amenities. The shower head is excellent and the bed is very comfortable. Tip: when booking, indicate the option for a renovated room.intercity2.jpgintercity3.jpg

Service

Os funcionários são atenciosos e bem preparados. Durante o café da manhã, que é muito bom, achei que demoraram um pouco para limpar e arrumar as mesas, mas nada que prejudicasse a avaliação.

The staff are attentive and well prepared. During breakfast, which is very good, I thought it took a while to clean and tidy the tables, but nothing that detracted from the evaluation.

A localização é excelente, bem próximo a tudo. Há um grande shopping center a apenas uma quadra, com boas opções para refeição.

The location is excellent, very close to everything. There is a large mall just a block away, with good dining options.

Overall

É um hotel muito bom. A localização é excelente, os funcionários atenciosos e bem preparados, o quarto confortável e um bom café da manhã. Está em processo de renovação e alguns quartos já foram modernizados, mas memso os ainda com a decoração antiga são bem confortáveis. O único ponto negativo a destacar seria a qualidade do wi-fi, que oscilava um pouco. Recomendo a estadia.

It's a very good hotel. The location is excellent, the staff attentive and well prepared, the room comfortable and a good breakfast. It is in the process of being renovated and some rooms have already been modernized, but even the ones still with the old decor are very comfortable. The only negative point to highlight would be the quality of the wi-fi, which fluctuated a little. I recommend the stay.

Gym

A academia do hotel é básica, mas atende bem as necessidades. Equipamentos novos e bem cuidados.

The hotel's gym is basic, but serves the needs well. New and well maintained equipment.

Bathroom

O banheiro do quarto é bem espaçoso e a ducha é excelente (vale o destaque positivo!). Assim como o quarto em que fiquei, o banheiro não havia sido renovado ainda, mas também estava em muito boas condições.

The bathroom in the room is very spacious and the shower is excellent (worth the positive note!). Like the room I stayed in, the bathroom hadn't been renovated yet, but it was also in very good condition.

Would you like to write a review on the INTERCITY PREMIUM PORTO ALEGRE?

No, thank you.
Yes

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.