Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Expert Hotel Reviews
Reload this Page >

Hands down - The best place to stay in Dangriga Belize, safe and reasonable.

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Mar 8, 2021, 12:55 pm
Original Poster

Programs: pals on the beach

Hands down - The best place to stay in Dangriga Belize, safe and reasonable. (3 Photos)

We arrived to Dangriga at the bus terminal and had to walk no more than 5 minutes to get to the hotel. It is located right on the beach and has some beautiful views. The town is quaint and friendly. If you can get the owner of PAL'S to cook you a seafood dish, you will not be disappointed as Mr. Augustine is the real deal in the kitchen. I give it 5 stars out of 5 and the staff is very friendly and helpful. There are hand sanitizer and washing stations for our protection. Everybody wears a mask and is so professional. Highly recommended! 20200402_063307.jpg20200402_055448.jpg20200407_061133.jpg

Would you like to write a review on the ?

No, thank you.
Yes

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.