Greece - Hotel Grande Bretagne

Old Jun 23, 20, 5:07 pm
Original Poster

Greece - Hotel Grande Bretagne

I stayed here during my honeymoon (before COVID) - an AMAZING experience.

What's so great about it:
-The ambiance. The checkout lobby was reminiscent of the Peninsula in Hong Kong, but in an European setting.
-The room - They may have been extra nice to us since we just got married, but the room they gave us had a butler (we didn't know what to use him for lol) and included a nice bottle of champagne.
-The saunas/indoor pool in the hotel is awesome - super relaxing and very quiet. A great place to read a book or take a swim.
-The outdoor poor (on the top floor) was incredible and I feel like I saw some famous athletes (I'm not a huge sports person) since I saw some people get autographs.
-The surrounding area is clean and it gets a little bit dirtier the further you venture from the hotel, but all in all the area is extremely safe. There were protests many years earlier at the square next to the hotel but we didn't have any issues.

Hope that helps. I also booked it entirely with Amex points so that made things feel even better

I did take photos, but I figured you can easily find others already on Tripadvisor or something.
Old Jun 29, 20, 4:25 am

it is my dream to visite Greece, maybe next summer

Search this Thread
Search Engine: