Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Expert Hotel Reviews
Reload this Page >

A Relaxing Getaway at Amaya Langdale

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Feb 13, 2020, 4:37 am
Original Poster

Programs: None

Langdale by Amaya

Map| 3 Reviews | 100% Recommended

Langdale by Amaya

Radalla Nuwara Eliya, LK

A Relaxing Getaway at Amaya Langdale (3 Photos)

Langdale by Amaya

I would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone who’s looking for a peaceful and relaxing getaway. You will not be disappointed!

Amaya Langdale was one of my favourite hotels I’ve ever stayed in Sri Lanka. From the moment we arrived, we were welcomed so warmly. The staff was very efficient in giving us our rooms which was really appreciated as we had been travelling for long and was very tired by the time we arrived. We were given a cup of herbal tea upon arrival which was very refreshing.

Room

We had reserved two rooms for my family and both the rooms were extremely cozy and well kept. The electric fireplace added a nice touch. The bed was plush and comfortable. The bathrooms were also well maintained, and my wife really enjoyed the bathtub.Deluxe-Room-1.jpg

Dining

The food was also satisfactory. The breakfast was particularly great. My wife is a vegetarian and allergic to tomatoes, and the staff took great care in preparing her meals. They were very accommodating, and my wife was really happy with the service. We had our personal butler, Shivantha, who was extremely nice and was ready to provide anything we asked for. He made our stay even more special.

The view from the resort was simply breathtaking. It was tea fields all around and it makes you feel as if you’ve transported to a different world. You can enjoy a panoramic view of the scenery as well. In the evenings my daughters enjoyed playing tennis. They have a grass court which was a first for all of us. The outdoor heated pool was a highlight for me. Me and my wife got the chance to take a dip in the pool and enjoy the view in complete peace.IMG20191208151507.jpgIMG20191210080306.jpg

Would you like to write a review on the Langdale by Amaya?

No, thank you.
Yes

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.