Original Poster
Hilton Contributor Badge

Programs: Various hotel loyalty programs
Hilton Jakarta Diponegoro

DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Jakarta-Diponegoro

Jl Pegangsaan Timur No.17 Cikini Jakarta, ID 10310

Hilton Jakarta Diponegoro (0 Photo)

DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Jakarta-Diponegoro

This Hilton Doubletree property in Jakarta is incredible. The breakfast buffet is similar to a Las Vegas spread. Service was impeccable. I don't usually stay at higher-grade hotels--I tend to choose the least pricey option--but I had an absolutely wonderful time here. 

Main downsides: 1) pool is not heated (I know most aren't, but that's my personal preference); and 2) the location is far from most tourist sites excepty one art museum. Use the Grab or Go JEK apps to get around, or use the taxis right outside the hotel. 

Service

The small touches at this hotel was beyond anything I'd seen before. First, they included water in the bathroom for mouth rinsing, so if you choose two guests when booking, you can have four bottles of water if you are a Gold member and above. Second, as a Gold member, when eating breakfast, sometimes the staff would place a small placard at your table to alert other staff to your brand loyalty. 

So the only downside to this hotel is its location. Some people might like it, because it's near Cikini train station, but for the most part, you are on a street designed for business tourists in the oil/gas/resources sectors. You can walk to a small knick-knack market nearby, but as of February 2020, don't expect to be able to walk to many interesting places if choosing this hotel. 

Hilton Jakarta Diponegoro

Would you like to write a review on the DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Jakarta-Diponegoro?

No, thank you.
Yes

Search this Thread
Search Engine: