Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Expert Hotel Reviews
Reload this Page >

Great place to rest up before early flight

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Oct 23, 2018, 11:42 am
Original Poster

Programs: United Mileage Plus, Southwest Rapid Rewards, Amtrak Guest Rewards

Hampton Inn® Baltimore-Washington International Airport

829 Elkridge Landing Rd Linthicum Heights, MD US 21090

Great place to rest up before early flight (0 Photo)

Hampton Inn® Baltimore-Washington International Airport

I came to this Hampton Inn to reset and recharge in between a jaunt down to DC and an early-morning flight to LAX. What I got was a pleasant experience for a weary traveler like me.

Despite the hotel's proximity to the airport, there wasn't much in the way of noise.

The free breakfast included hot dishes like eggs and waffles, which I appreciated ahead of a long flight.

If I had to take off points for anything, it would be the confusing wayfinding signs (my room was right off one of the elevators, but I walked in circles for a couple minutes to find it), and the lack of enough convenient outlets in the room.

Check In

There was a modest 10-minute wait for the shuttle driver to get to the Amtrak station. At the hotel, I was greeted by a friendly, attentive front desk associate who offered complimentary water and, later, laundry supplies.

A six-minute or so shuttle ride from the airport (as well as the light rail station there), and a slightly longer ride from the Amtrak station. By car, it's around the corner from key thoroughfare Nursery Road and all the highways that lead to and from BWI.

Would you like to write a review on the Hampton Inn® Baltimore-Washington International Airport?

No, thank you.
Yes

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.