Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Eva Air | Infinity MileageLands
Reload this Page >

Cabin photos of EVA AIR's brand new B777-300ER

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Cabin photos of EVA AIR's brand new B777-300ER

Search this Thread

Old Aug 18, 2005, 12:49 am
Original Poster

Programs: AC/BR/CX
Thumbs up Evergreen Deluxe

Originally Posted by emailkid
I see you are trying to convince me to book in the Evergreen Class for my trip to BKK over Thanksgiving
EmailKid
I really think Evergreen Deluxe Class is great value and comfort for travelling to Asia from North America. Just relax, your home in the air, bon voyage
Old Aug 18, 2005, 12:23 pm

Programs: AC MM
Originally Posted by TaiwanAir
I really think Evergreen Deluxe Class is great value and comfort for travelling to Asia from North America. Just relax, your home in the air, bon voyage
I 100% agree with that. Air Canada just lowered their fares to HKG from YVR to CAN$ 1,260.00 before taxes in economy class, this fare is not upgradeable.
EVA AIR in ED class to HKG is CAN$ 1,140.00 before taxes. Of course there is the stopover in TPE, but to have a comfortable seat all the way to TPE and on to HKG is worth the stopover + saving over $ 100.00.
It's not difficult to make a choice between the two.
Old Aug 19, 2005, 7:57 am
BON

Programs: UA 1K
The seats look great. Thanks for sharing!
Old Sep 1, 2005, 3:00 pm
TGV

Programs: FB Life Platinum
Great pictures, thanks for sharing.

But even with a new seat I think nothing will beat the nose of a 744 for Evergreen DeLuxe !
Old Sep 1, 2005, 11:56 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AC/BR/CX
Originally Posted by TGV
Great pictures, thanks for sharing.

But even with a new seat I think nothing will beat the nose of a 744 for Evergreen DeLuxe !
Couldn't agree with you more!!! Really love Evergreen Deluxe, especially row 20 ^

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.