Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Eva Air | Infinity MileageLands
Reload this Page >

Is EVA airlines like Singapore KrisFlyer with Awards booking?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Feb 26, 2022, 8:53 pm
Original Poster

I've never transferred pts to the EVA Infinity program for awards bookings but has only flown EVA's J with Aeroplan miles. I was able to book 2 J's using Aeroplan's program but not able to book 3 J's. I was wondering if I use EVA's own Infinity program, would I be able to book 3 J's (as with Singapore's KrisFlyer which I see a lot of at least 3 awards seats). Another words, do EVA open up more awards space for its own members like Singapore Airlines does. Thanks!
Old Mar 1, 2022, 10:45 pm

Programs: Bonvoy Ambassador, HH G, BR Diamond/*G, BAEC Gold, Hertz PC
Originally Posted by TIGRIS23
I've never transferred pts to the EVA Infinity program for awards bookings but has only flown EVA's J with Aeroplan miles. I was able to book 2 J's using Aeroplan's program but not able to book 3 J's. I was wondering if I use EVA's own Infinity program, would I be able to book 3 J's (as with Singapore's KrisFlyer which I see a lot of at least 3 awards seats). Another words, do EVA open up more awards space for its own members like Singapore Airlines does. Thanks!
For the few times I've looked in the past I've never seen three seats open all at the same time at once. We do get priority on the waitlists though and those have always eventually cleared for me in the past.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.