Wiki Posts
Search

Any chance for a TPE-TLV flight?

Search this Thread

Old Sep 3, 2020, 7:37 am
Original Poster

Programs: AA GLD, AC
Any chance for a TPE-TLV flight?

With flights to Israel now apparently allowed to cross saudi airspace, what's the likelihood that we'll see the launch of service to TLV? There would seem to be a decent amount of business demand, I would think.
Old Sep 3, 2020, 9:37 am

Programs: BR Diamond, Dynasty Flyer Paragon, Marriott Lifetime Plat
Originally Posted by M60_to_LGA
With flights to Israel now apparently allowed to cross saudi airspace, what's the likelihood that we'll see the launch of service to TLV? There would seem to be a decent amount of business demand, I would think.
Maybe when COVID isn’t a thing anymore
Old Sep 4, 2020, 8:03 am
Original Poster

Programs: AA GLD, AC
Originally Posted by hayzel7773
Maybe when COVID isn’t a thing anymore
Well, yes - it won't be anytime imminently. But does anyone know whether there's enough trade demand between Israel and Taiwan to make flights between the two countries profitable? I'd have to think it would be valuable for the tech relationship, but what do I know.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.