Wiki Posts
Search

Eva Air Launches Brand-New Website

Search this Thread

Old Jul 17, 2020, 2:56 pm
Original Poster

Programs: BR Diamond, Dynasty Flyer Paragon, Marriott Lifetime Plat
Eva Air Launches Brand-New Website

Eva Air has launched a new website, with the design inspired by the curved wings of the 787. They adopted a "UX design".

https://www.evaair.com/en-global/abo...-rwd-news.html
Old Jul 21, 2020, 2:17 pm
Suspended

Yet again these guys just cant get a website thats working well. Viewing from Europe and its half in Chinese and half in English. These people just dont understand how cheap they look with their crappy website efforts.Try booking a one way flight and its not direct, so look at going back to choose another date and it all falls apart. Changed IP to USA same again. Switch back to Taiwan and its worse than useless if you want anything but Chinese.
Old Jul 21, 2020, 5:21 pm
Original Poster

Programs: BR Diamond, Dynasty Flyer Paragon, Marriott Lifetime Plat
Originally Posted by bradders239
Yet again these guys just cant get a website thats working well. Viewing from Europe and its half in Chinese and half in English. These people just dont understand how cheap they look with their crappy website efforts.Try booking a one way flight and its not direct, so look at going back to choose another date and it all falls apart. Changed IP to USA same again. Switch back to Taiwan and its worse than useless if you want anything but Chinese.
R u surprised? I'm not...their IT is something else.
Old Jul 23, 2020, 5:21 pm

When it first loads for me it's all dimmed and can't be scrolled, as if there were some modal dialog but nothing shows up. I have to click on the language version picker to make it work but when I then try to make a booking I still get a message saying "we think you're a bot."

It's obviously some blocking settings in my browser (I tried two different ones actually) but I'm glad I wasn't planning on making an actual booking and for the time being I don't have to figure it all out.
Old Sep 1, 2020, 10:15 pm

Programs: BR S (*S), Marriott T, Hertz PC, National EE
Ooof new website makes it very tough to figure out which mileage batches will expire and need to be used

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.