Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Eva Air | Infinity MileageLands
Reload this Page >

Are EVA Air flights out of the Philippines pushed back past August?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Are EVA Air flights out of the Philippines pushed back past August?

Search this Thread

Old Jul 10, 2020, 9:09 am
Original Poster

Question Are EVA Air flights out of the Philippines pushed back past August?

I have someone stuck in the Philippines (Cebu) since March. Her flight was supposed to be EVA Air from Cebu to Taipei and then Taipei to Seattle. This was cancelled. She finally got her flight re-scheduled in June. Her new flight still involved a layover in Taipei from Cebu, but the US leg was now in San Francisco. That flight was supposed to take off on Aug 3, but she got an e-mail about a schedule change. No word about a definite cancellation, but the e-mail said that the schedule change could involve a cancellation. I called the EVA number for Cebu, but instead got redirected to an airport operator. I was told that international flights out of Mactan airport are currently restricted. Only inbound international flights are allowed.

Does anyone know if EVA Air flights out of the Philippines especially Cebu are cancelled once again?

Thanks!
Old Jul 10, 2020, 3:30 pm

Programs: UA Gold/*G, Marriott/SPG Gold Elite
I believe CEB-TPE is cancelled until September.
August flights are not available on GDS,
The first flight ex/CEB is scheduled to be TUE 01SEP.
MNL still has 3 weekly flights to Taipei I think.
I hope this helps.
Old Jul 10, 2020, 6:31 pm
Original Poster

Thanks! I finally got a hold of an EVA Air agent. I asked a general question about flights out of Cebu. She also echoed the same thing that flights from Cebu are cancelled until September.
Old Jul 11, 2020, 2:21 am
Suspended

Programs: AV, AA, BA, CM, UA, Hertz, Marriott, Hilton
Hola I had a res for MNL to TPE on BR for early Aug. Already received the formal cxl email not sure when I can rebook yet.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.