cancellation and refund

Old Mar 7, 20, 9:37 pm
Original Poster

cancellation and refund

I have an open jaw flight JFK-TPE, TPE-SGN & DPS-TPE-JFK. Class bookings are Q and M - economy standard. It looks like the cancellation/refund fee is $100 but I'm not sure if the fee is applied per segment or is it just a one time $100 fee for the whole itinerary?
Old Mar 13, 20, 5:38 pm

Programs: QR Silver, AC, EVA Gold, UL silver and PAL. IHG Gold
Does anyone know about the refund for the covid19 issues? I have bought a ticket for travel starting on 2 May and return on 25th June. I don't think this coronavirus issue would be sorted out by then.
Old Mar 15, 20, 12:55 am

Programs: AAdavantage Member
I canít even reach them to get a refund, I had previously called to change a schedule issue, and because of that, when I cancelled I can no longer do it online. Ugh.
Old Mar 15, 20, 2:13 pm

Originally Posted by desperatojane View Post
I have an open jaw flight JFK-TPE, TPE-SGN & DPS-TPE-JFK. Class bookings are Q and M - economy standard. It looks like the cancellation/refund fee is $100 but I'm not sure if the fee is applied per segment or is it just a one time $100 fee for the whole itinerary?
Itís per ticket (ie per person)

Originally Posted by dav662 View Post
Does anyone know about the refund for the covid19 issues? I have bought a ticket for travel starting on 2 May and return on 25th June. I don't think this coronavirus issue would be sorted out by then.
Exceptions are only going as far as Apr 30. No special handling guideline is given for flights after that atm.
Old Mar 15, 20, 3:35 pm

Programs: QR Silver, AC, EVA Gold, UL silver and PAL. IHG Gold
Thank you very much Himura. I will keep checking to see when they do for May. My dilemma is that I would prefer to go in May but if this doesn't get sorted out I will change to December. But I have so many other airlines involved in this trip including AC and AirAsia. So hopefully they will change it too without a fuss.

Search this Thread
Search Engine: