Wiki Posts
Search

Award seat release process

Search this Thread

Old Jan 13, 2020, 10:12 am
Original Poster

Programs: IHG Platinum
Award seat release process

Question for the experts. Does EVA usually make an award seat available for redemption immediately upon it being canceled by another passenger?
Old Jan 13, 2020, 10:51 am

And I have a related question, say there is a BR short haul flight that doesn't look like any seats are "occupied" in J, but they've only released a single reward ticket to Aeroplan. If I was to grab it, would another show up ?

Similiar issue I had in the past with TG (via Aeroplan), they only released 2 J in a certain flight but as soon as they're booked another 2 automagically shows up
Old Jan 13, 2020, 2:48 pm

Originally Posted by Virginia Emery
And I have a related question, say there is a BR short haul flight that doesn't look like any seats are "occupied" in J, but they've only released a single reward ticket to Aeroplan. If I was to grab it, would another show up ?

Similiar issue I had in the past with TG (via Aeroplan), they only released 2 J in a certain flight but as soon as they're booked another 2 automagically shows up
To answer myself, nope, got one J seat and didn't see a new one pop up - let the waiting game continue....
Old Jan 13, 2020, 4:33 pm

Programs: EVA Air , * G, QR Privilege Club S
The last time I called them and asked them about which flight had the seat availability. They told me and I immediately booked on that flight.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.