Search

Changing FFP on Existing Booking

Search this Thread

Old Dec 9, 2019, 8:44 am
Original Poster
Marriott Contributor BadgeAman Contributor Badge

Changing FFP on Existing Booking

Hello everyone,

Is there a way I can change my FFP for an existing EVA booking? I have inputted a membership number previously, though I realised that I'd rather credit it to another programme. Yet it appears Manage my Booking doesn't have a button to allow me to change it.

Does anyone know a way to change the FFP number?

Thank you

RE
Old Dec 9, 2019, 11:20 am

Programs: UA Gold/*G, Marriott/SPG Gold Elite
You'll need to call their call center to change the FFP number from the system. It is changeable for an existing booking. Hope this helps.
Old Dec 10, 2019, 7:44 am
Original Poster
Marriott Contributor BadgeAman Contributor Badge

Originally Posted by foppishbum
You'll need to call their call center to change the FFP number from the system. It is changeable for an existing booking. Hope this helps.
Ahh I didn't realise how much more complicated this is...

Thank you for the answer foppishbum!
Old Dec 13, 2019, 6:07 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: TK Elite
Just change it at check-in (either online or at check-in counter). No need to waste time on it now.
Old Dec 20, 2019, 6:07 am

Location: SYD: Fly and fly... UA UGS 1K MM, SQ PPS, SPG/PC Platinum
Originally Posted by SK AAR
Just change it at check-in (either online or at check-in counter). No need to waste time on it now.
Was just in this situation and the risk of waiting for check-in is if one forgets to ask at the counter. Also I've had a few cases where the miles weren't properly credited despite asking at the counter.

Otherwise yes, can't be changed once the booking has been made online unless done through the service centre by phone, or at check-in.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.