What is Kitty Jet's Target Audience in the US?

Old Nov 11, 19, 11:24 pm

Programs: TK Elite Plus, IC Plat Ambassador, HH Diamond
Originally Posted by GetSetJetSet View Post
I feel like this would make me book away from BR. I love flying BR longhaul because the seat is comfortable, the food is great and it's basically like getting F for low J prices, but the Hello Kitty nonsense seems like it would ruin the calm of a nice biz cabin
I flew TSA-HND on a HK A330 in J a few years ago, the biz cabin was great, still calm, a few differences from regular biz - napkin holders were HK themed and all J pax given a pack of HK playing cards.
Old Nov 11, 19, 11:30 pm

Programs: DL PM, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott Plat
Originally Posted by slimjin View Post
Same here. I have zero "interest" in Hello Kitty in general, but if you're flying all the time it's just nice sometimes to have something a little different, a little fun. All else equal or roughly equal I would choose BR for HK (I also just like BR in general), but if there were a much cheaper flight on the same route that was of comparable quality, I wouldn't choose BR *just because* of HK.
I strongly suspect that FT's demographics and Hello Kitty's demographics are not aligned.
Old Nov 15, 19, 5:33 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by steveholt View Post
I strongly suspect that FT's demographics and Hello Kitty's demographics are not aligned.
That is because Kitty does not give us bonus miles
steveholt likes this.
Old Nov 15, 19, 10:41 pm

Personally, I'm a big fan of the La Grande Dame Rose out of ORD (even over JFK's Krug) and feel it is worth it to endure the chaos of HK fans running through the aisles in RL ruining the calm.
Old Nov 16, 19, 12:34 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by east_west View Post
Personally, I'm a big fan of the La Grande Dame Rose out of ORD (even over JFK's Krug) and feel it is worth it to endure the chaos of HK fans running through the aisles in RL ruining the calm.
They don't really do that, do they? BR is pretty strict with non-RL passengers going into RL, right?
Old Nov 16, 19, 1:19 am

Originally Posted by username View Post
They don't really do that, do they? BR is pretty strict with non-RL passengers going into RL, right?
It was referring to the boarding, me guess.

Search this Thread