Missing air miles from Eva air

Old Oct 8, 19, 8:41 pm
Original Poster

Angry Missing air miles from Eva air

I booked EVA air from SEA -> TPE -> PNG. During checkin at SEA airport, their internet system was down and causing delay in checkin. The first flight from SEA was delayed for more than 5 hours and causing me to missed my connecting flight in TPE.
EVA air put me on China Airline because of that.But they refuse to compensate the air miles from TPE to PNG. Is there anything I can do to get back the miles I deserved?
Old Oct 9, 19, 2:05 pm

Programs: BR Diamond, Dynasty Flyer Paragon, Marriott Lifetime Plat
Originally Posted by flyer99999 View Post
I booked EVA air from SEA -> TPE -> PNG. During checkin at SEA airport, their internet system was down and causing delay in checkin. The first flight from SEA was delayed for more than 5 hours and causing me to missed my connecting flight in TPE.
EVA air put me on China Airline because of that.But they refuse to compensate the air miles from TPE to PNG. Is there anything I can do to get back the miles I deserved?
First of all, BR does not serve PNG. Secondly, assuming you mean PNH, you took their rebooking onto CI. Why should they give you your miles back? They already honored their part of the CoC by getting you into PNG (or PNH).
Old Oct 9, 19, 2:51 pm

Programs: BA Meltdown Gold, OZ♦+ (flying BR/UA), WoH♦, HH♦. Gaming: Mlife Noir, TR7*
Originally Posted by hayzel7773 View Post
First of all, BR does not serve PNG. Secondly, assuming you mean PNH, you took their rebooking onto CI. Why should they give you your miles back? They already honored their part of the CoC by getting you into PNG (or PNH).
It's not clear but I believe OP may have paid for the ticket and is asking for ORC, for miles that would have been earned.
Old Oct 9, 19, 6:39 pm
Original Poster

Sorry, the flight is from SEA->TPE->KUL. I still think it is my right to earn the miles since I am paying good money to EVA.

Search this Thread