Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Eva Air | Infinity MileageLands
Reload this Page >

Can you upgrade from E to PE for just one segment on EVA?

Old Sep 23, 19, 5:48 pm
Original Poster

I booked roundtrip LAX-TPE-SGN and will likely try to upgrade from Economy to RL for the LAX to TPE segment. I will likely try to the upgrade from TPE to LAX. My question is can I try to upgrade the TPE-SGN and SGN to TPE, from economy to premium economy? Will this be possible to do that the airport
Old Sep 24, 19, 6:46 am

Programs: BR Gold
Baes on my own experience two years ago, you could upgrade yourself from Economic class to PE P class with cash USD150 one way for intra Asia flight at the airport counter if seat is available.
Old Sep 24, 19, 12:23 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by Taten_R.O.C. View Post
Baes on my own experience two years ago, you could upgrade yourself from Economic class to PE P class with cash USD150 one way for intra Asia flight at the airport counter if seat is available.
Thanks Taten! $150 is not at all. I will definitely try this at the airport!
Old Sep 24, 19, 2:54 pm

Programs: United Mileage Plus, EVA Infinity Mileage Lands, Alaska mileage plan
I would think that you could. I upgraded from PE to RL on one segment the day before my return flights from BKK several years ago. But the other (transpacific portion) segment had already been upgraded when I bought my ticket. The EVA office in Bangkok took care of everything by phone in just a few minutes.

Search this Thread