Fastest way to get Eva Miles

Old Jul 30, 2019, 7:28 pm
Original Poster

Fastest way to get Eva Miles

Hi I was wondering what would be the fastest way to get 30K , 75K or 100K Eva Miles is 2-3 weeks ? This is for use with an upgrade. TY!

PS I also posted a similar request in CC
Old Jul 30, 2019, 7:43 pm

Programs: Bonvoy Ambassador, HH G, BR Diamond/*G, BAEC Gold, Hertz PC
Originally Posted by sunil
Hi I was wondering what would be the fastest way to get 30K , 75K or 100K Eva Miles is 2-3 weeks ? This is for use with an upgrade. TY!

PS I also posted a similar request in CC
Unless you have a stash of Citi ThankYou points ready to transfer, the fastest way would be to fly enough to credit 100k worth of IML miles over the next 2-3 weeks.

There's not that many ways to easily obtain large quantities of EVA points. The vast majority of us here with large quantities of IML miles fly a lot.
Old Jul 30, 2019, 10:37 pm

In the US, you could try to get signing bonuses with Citi Premier or Capital One Venture credit cards. There are large signing bonuses for a few Taiwan credit cards (Amex and Cathay United) and possibly elsewhere as well. But I don't know if any of these could be done within 2-3 weeks.

On Taiwan's PTT forum, there are frequent users offering to sell large batches of EVA miles or upgrade certificates. Price is usually around NT$0.4 per mile (about 1.3 cents in USD). I don't know if this is reliable and I'm sure it is against EVA's member rules in any event.
Old Jul 31, 2019, 9:22 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by claimui
In the US, you could try to get signing bonuses with Citi Premier or Capital One Venture credit cards. There are large signing bonuses for a few Taiwan credit cards (Amex and Cathay United) and possibly elsewhere as well. But I don't know if any of these could be done within 2-3 weeks.

On Taiwan's PTT forum, there are frequent users offering to sell large batches of EVA miles or upgrade certificates. Price is usually around NT$0.4 per mile (about 1.3 cents in USD). I don't know if this is reliable and I'm sure it is against EVA's member rules in any event.
Thank you everyone ! What is PTT ?
Old Aug 1, 2019, 10:12 am

Thank you everyone ! What is PTT ?
PTT is a Taiwan-based discussion forum (old school BBS style). I wouldn't bother unless you read Chinese or are based in Taiwan. I don't use it but just take a look from time to time. As an example, here's a couple of posts from the past few days:
50k miles: https://www.ptt.cc/bbs/points/M.1564291764.A.B94.html
Two upgrade certificates: https://www.ptt.cc/bbs/points/M.1564307209.A.EC2.html
Old Aug 10, 2019, 6:41 pm

Programs: EVA Air , * G, QR Privilege Club S
Does anyone know what is the best card to collect Eva points in Canada?
Thank you
Old Aug 10, 2019, 7:55 pm

Programs: Aeroplan; Star Alliance
Originally Posted by dav662
Does anyone know what is the best card to collect Eva points in Canada?
Thank you
Why would you want eva points from Canada? Is it for upgrades?

If it is, you're better off just collecting *A miles specifically aeroplan for upgrades.

Otherwise best bet is to collect through US CC's
Old Aug 10, 2019, 8:07 pm

Yes for Upgrades. *A miles is it for Aeroplan? It is not so common now where I live to get Aeroplan miles. Even the gas stations have given it up.
Old Aug 18, 2019, 9:49 pm

Programs: Marriott Plat, HH G,Hyatt E,*A Gold, OW Emerald.
Hi I was wondering what would be the fastest way to get 30K , 75K or 100K Eva Miles is 2-3 weeks ? This is for use with an upgrade. TY! PS I also posted a similar request in CC
It is cheaper to buy up the upgrade if you really must fly in business class.
Otherwise, you seem to need quite a lot of research into how upgrades work (availability of I fare buckets, waitlists etc.), what mile currencies are easiest to apply (as well as easiest to accrue), and of course, the cost of such upgrades using miles.
Not to discourage you, but you are asking for a shortcut to something that takes months, in just 2-3 weeks!
The short cut is cash.
Old Dec 21, 2019, 6:14 pm

Is it possible to buy points to keep status?
Old Dec 22, 2019, 8:56 am

Programs: SQ KrisFlyer Elite Gold
Originally Posted by dav662
Is it possible to buy points to keep status?
No.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.