Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Br67 bkk-lhr

Search this Thread

Old Apr 21, 2019, 2:07 am
Original Poster

Br67 bkk-lhr

I notice that for the past few weeks that this flight is consistently an hour or so late leaving Bangkok.(Which means it is late to Heathrow and then late departing)
I know the segment BKK-LHR is currently running late into Heathrow due to the India/Pakistan border dispute .But that does not explain the late departure from Bangkok.Or is this somehow linked?.
Unfortunately,I cannot see the arrival times into Bangkok from Taipei,so I cannot see if this is a factor.
Anyone have any insight? Thanks
Old Apr 21, 2019, 12:52 pm

Programs: SAS -TG
https://www.flightradar24.com/data/flights/br67
​​​​​​

https://www.airportia.com/flights/br67/taipei/bangkok/
Most of the time its delayed from LHR-BKK and from BKK-LHR, normally it's around 1-2 hours
Old Apr 22, 2019, 1:28 am
Original Poster

Thanks for reply but is the issue at Bangkok I am trying to get clarification on,today is a perfect example.
BR67 from Taipei to Bangkok scheduled arrival 11.15 actual 11.45 30 mins delay
BR67 from Bangkok to London scheduled departure 12.30 actual 13.51 1hr 21 mins delay

This has been the pattern for a while, so what is happening at Bangkok?
Old Apr 22, 2019, 2:10 am

it starts in TPE with the early morning congestion . You can be waiting/taxiing for 60 minutes before you take-off. After that it’s impossible to catch up the delay.
EVA’s schedule to LHR/AMS is very tight and has almost 0 chance to recover from delays.

But in the years I worked there no action was taken, was an on going battle to get it improved.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.