Wiki Posts
Search

Premium Economy - new seats?

Search this Thread

Old Feb 27, 2019, 11:39 pm
Original Poster

Programs: UA Gold, Hilton Gold, Marriott Gold, IHG Platinum Elite
Premium Economy - new seats?

Which aircraft have the new orange trimmed premium economy seats? Was it only new orders that went 3-4-3 in coach? Or were they updating all cabins? Thanks.
Old Feb 28, 2019, 10:07 am

Programs: BR Diamond, Dynasty Flyer Paragon, Marriott Lifetime Plat
Originally Posted by bsb7140
Which aircraft have the new orange trimmed premium economy seats? Was it only new orders that went 3-4-3 in coach? Or were they updating all cabins? Thanks.
77B only, with no plans to put those onto other aircraft at the moment.
Old Feb 28, 2019, 11:28 pm

Programs: AAdvantage
I think the two types of premium economy seats they have are pretty much identical as far as I can tell.. didn't really feel any difference except for the seat cover.
Old Mar 6, 2019, 11:38 pm

Originally Posted by bsb7140
Which aircraft have the new orange trimmed premium economy seats?
Do these new PE seats still come with foot rests instead of leg rests?
(Leg rest highly desired for my daughter because her feet won't reach the foot rest for another couple years)
Old Mar 7, 2019, 7:11 am

Programs: VA Gold, IML Gold (*G), Accor Gold
Originally Posted by evergrn
Do these new PE seats still come with foot rests instead of leg rests?
(Leg rest highly desired for my daughter because her feet won't reach the foot rest for another couple years)
I think bulkhead seats have a leg rest rather than foot rest. Otherwise, all seats (new or otherwise) just have foot rest.
Old Mar 7, 2019, 7:51 pm

Originally Posted by cdp88

I think bulkhead seats have a leg rest rather than foot rest. Otherwise, all seats (new or otherwise) just have foot rest.
I see, thank you.
That's too bad they did away with the leg rest and they're not bringing it back. Don't want to take a chance on the bulkhead with potential of being near bassinet baby.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.