Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Eva Air | Infinity MileageLands
Reload this Page >

New Service Coming? 全新服務升級發表會

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Dec 27, 2018, 7:05 am
qsh
Original Poster

Programs: AS MVP BR *G

全新服務升級發表會
譚府菜
New PJs
and etc.

Exciting times!
Anyone can disclose more about this coming up upgrades to services?
Old Dec 27, 2018, 7:47 am

Programs: BR Diamond, Dynasty Flyer Paragon, Marriott Lifetime Plat
Originally Posted by qsh
全新服務升級發表會
https://www.facebook.com/evaairwaysc...81414785384715
譚府菜
New PJs
and etc.

Exciting times!
Anyone can disclose more about this coming up upgrades to services?
3 new features are the new desserts in RL by Andrea Bonafinni, the new dishes by a famous Taiwanese chef (I don't know his English name), and the new PJs/slippers by Jason Wu. Additionally, they are partnering with Yellow Lemon, bettering the onboard dish/cups and utensils for a more comfortable flight, and some other small things we will see in the upcoming press release. PJs will be in three sizes. They are rolling out some dishes that will be specially made for Chinese New Year. New desserts by Bonafinni have 4 types.

This is in addition to the new Y blankets, the new Y headphones that are more comfortable than the ones before, the new overnight kits, and the continued changes throughout the year in the cabins.
Taten_R.O.C. likes this.

Last edited by hayzel7773; Dec 27, 2018 at 7:52 am
Old Dec 27, 2018, 10:46 am

What's the timing for these news changes?
Old Dec 27, 2018, 5:18 pm

Programs: AA Pro (mostly B6) OZ♦ (flying BR/UA), BA Silver Hyatt LT, Wynn Black, Cosmo Plat, Mlife Noir
Originally Posted by hayzel7773
... the new dishes by a famous Taiwanese chef (I don't know his English name) ...
Is that Huang Ching-Biao? He did Jin Shan Lou in Singapore and was a head chef for the KMT, cooking for CKS.
Old Dec 28, 2018, 2:39 am

Probably won't be available for my flight on Sunday 12/30 right? Really like those new pajamas over the weird current ones.
Old Dec 28, 2018, 6:24 am

Originally Posted by decillion
Probably won't be available for my flight on Sunday 12/30 right? Really like those new pajamas over the weird current ones.
Rollout is 1/1. Out stations have not received the updated goods yet.
Old Dec 28, 2018, 6:25 am

Originally Posted by gengar
Is that Huang Ching-Biao? He did Jin Shan Lou in Singapore and was a head chef for the KMT, cooking for CKS.
Yes.

New dishware is by Luzerne.
Old Dec 28, 2018, 12:23 pm

Programs: United Mileage Plus
this makes me even more excited for my flight from IAH to TPE on 1/10 and TPE to IAH on 1/21
Old Dec 28, 2018, 5:33 pm

Programs: VA Gold, IML Gold (*G), Accor Gold
Originally Posted by hayzel7773

Yes.

New dishware is by Luzerne.
This is particularly good. I find the current plates and cups to be a little old fashioned.
Old Dec 28, 2018, 8:47 pm

The new tanfu cuisine will only be available on TPE-JFK/LAX/SFO starting January 1st, 2019.
Old Jan 4, 2019, 4:22 am

Programs: JL GC | Marriott LT Silver | Global Entry | SQ Silver
This is good news, hope to redeem on BR in the near future.
Old Jan 4, 2019, 9:02 am

Programs: A3*G, Marriott Titanium+LTG
I've got a RL flight TPE-SFO coming up in a few days. Have the menu's been updated? This is what I see:
Supper:
  • Braised Pork Spare Ribs in Oriental Tomato Sauce Served with Assorted Vegetables and Egg Fried Rice
  • Din Tai Fung Noodle with Spicy Shrimp and Pork Wonton, Steamed Beef Soup
  • Grilled USDA Prime Beef Fillet Steak with Herb Maderia Sauce Served with Mixed Vegatables and Duchesse Potatos
  • Rack of Lamb Cutlet Coated with Lime Herb Crust with Rosemary Sauce Served with Mixed Vegetables and Red Skin Potatoes
  • Pan Fried Duck Breast Served with Grand Marnier Sauce with Orange Zest and Mixed Vegetables,Gratinated Red Skin Potatoes
  • Sauteed Seafood with Cardinal Sauce Served with Mixed Vegetables and Creamy Linguine Noodles
  • Roasted Pork Spareribs with Honey Pommery Mustard Sauce,Served with Mixed Vegetables and Mashed Potatoes
  • Braised Pork Tendon and Bailing King Oyster Mushroom in Superior Soy Sauce Served with Mixed Vegetables and Monacolink Rice
  • Assorted Mushroom with Red Date and Ginkonut in Lotus Leaf Parcel Served with Mixed Vegetables and Steamed Rice with Pearl Barley
  • Sauteed Seafood with Gremolata Sauce Served with Truffle and Mushroom Risotto and Mixed Vegetables
  • Healthy Vegetarian Burger Served with Vegetables and French Fries
Have the menus been updated?
Old Jan 4, 2019, 11:58 am

Originally Posted by PaclantFlyer
I've got a RL flight TPE-SFO coming up in a few days. Have the menu's been updated? This is what I see:
Supper:
  • Braised Pork Spare Ribs in Oriental Tomato Sauce Served with Assorted Vegetables and Egg Fried Rice
  • Din Tai Fung Noodle with Spicy Shrimp and Pork Wonton, Steamed Beef Soup
  • Grilled USDA Prime Beef Fillet Steak with Herb Maderia Sauce Served with Mixed Vegatables and Duchesse Potatos
  • Rack of Lamb Cutlet Coated with Lime Herb Crust with Rosemary Sauce Served with Mixed Vegetables and Red Skin Potatoes
  • Pan Fried Duck Breast Served with Grand Marnier Sauce with Orange Zest and Mixed Vegetables,Gratinated Red Skin Potatoes
  • Sauteed Seafood with Cardinal Sauce Served with Mixed Vegetables and Creamy Linguine Noodles
  • Roasted Pork Spareribs with Honey Pommery Mustard Sauce,Served with Mixed Vegetables and Mashed Potatoes
  • Braised Pork Tendon and Bailing King Oyster Mushroom in Superior Soy Sauce Served with Mixed Vegetables and Monacolink Rice
  • Assorted Mushroom with Red Date and Ginkonut in Lotus Leaf Parcel Served with Mixed Vegetables and Steamed Rice with Pearl Barley
  • Sauteed Seafood with Gremolata Sauce Served with Truffle and Mushroom Risotto and Mixed Vegetables
  • Healthy Vegetarian Burger Served with Vegetables and French Fries
Have the menus been updated?
The menus are updated every 3 months for all world wide stations.
Old Jan 6, 2019, 7:09 am

Programs: A3*G, Marriott Titanium+LTG
Originally Posted by skyplane

The menus are updated every 3 months for all world wide stations.
Weren't the new menus supposed to be effective in January?
Old Jan 6, 2019, 8:59 pm

Originally Posted by PaclantFlyer

Weren't the new menus supposed to be effective in January?
They are updated every quarter. If that menu is from your reservation, that’s the updated one. There’s not much change other than the first dish. BR has recycled the same menu for 4 years and running now.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.