Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Eva Air | Infinity MileageLands
Reload this Page >

New Service Coming? 全新服務升級發表會

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

New Service Coming? 全新服務升級發表會

Search this Thread

Old Jan 17, 2019, 4:13 pm

Programs: BR Diamond, B6 Mosaic
Anyone gotten the new PJs yet? Heard they were supposed to go in service on the 15th of this month.
Old Jan 17, 2019, 4:30 pm

Programs: UA 1k now; AA (no status); HY Diamond; SPG Platinum
I am flying BR tonight- will report back on new PJ or not.

On BR17 to TPE and onward to SIN
Old Jan 18, 2019, 1:10 am

Programs: UA 1k now; AA (no status); HY Diamond; SPG Platinum
Today 1/18. It’s still Apujan PJ.

Old Jan 18, 2019, 1:34 am

Originally Posted by krispykrme
Today 1/18. It’s still Apujan PJ.

thanks for the update. Guess we’ll keep waiting!
Old Jan 18, 2019, 8:31 am

Programs: BR Diamond, Dynasty Flyer Paragon, Marriott Lifetime Plat
Originally Posted by BlackHappy

thanks for the update. Guess we’ll keep waiting!
Should be coming out soon. They just released Jason Wu advertising overnight (1/18).
Old Jan 19, 2019, 11:45 pm

Programs: AC 25K, AS MVP Gold, BA Bronze, UA Silver, Marriott Titanium, Hilton Diamond, Hyatt Globalist
Originally Posted by hayzel7773
Side note: YYZ station has seriously had it hard. In addition to the numerous incidents throughout '17 and '18 (Collision with light pole, fuel truck damages nacelle, numerous passenger deaths, recent crew death, serious injuries to a group of GAs, and serious abuse by pax), the whole GA team has pretty much had a whole turnover.
Anywhere I can read about this? Flying YYZ-TPE-HKG in December. Injuries and abuse by pax is very concerning to hear and would like to know more. That kind of behaviour would be very un-Canadian.
Old Jan 20, 2019, 12:54 am

Originally Posted by nexusCFX
Anywhere I can read about this? Flying YYZ-TPE-HKG in December. Injuries and abuse by pax is very concerning to hear and would like to know more. That kind of behaviour would be very un-Canadian.
Internal reports only. IRROPS can really bring out the worst of people.
YYZ station has also been cracking down on a wheelchair scam, where random people would find wheelchairs scattered around the airport and roll themselves up with the wheelchair crowd and attempt early boarding so there is now a new check prior to boarding for wheelchair pax.
Old Jan 26, 2019, 1:20 am

New PJs on BR12, Jan 25.
Old Jan 28, 2019, 4:59 pm

Programs: Aeroplan, Flying Blue Gold, Accor Silver, Hilton Diamond
Got new PJs and slippers on TPE - YYZ flight on Jan 26. Not impressed at all. PJ feels a lot cheaper (very thin and lightweight). I preferred the old style. Slippers were too small as well.

Old Jan 28, 2019, 6:58 pm

Programs: Ex-Bonvoyed, Hyatt, Hilton, BR, AC, AA
Originally Posted by wysiwyg
Got new PJs and slippers on TPE - YYZ flight on Jan 26. Not impressed at all. PJ feels a lot cheaper (very thin and lightweight). I preferred the old style. Slippers were too small as well.

I imagine some might prefer the new PJs then, since many NA customers find the cabin too warm.
Old Jan 29, 2019, 6:17 am

True, and this was the case on my flight as well. I had to sleep on top of the conforter. Later in the flight it got cooler though. The thing with these PJs is that I want to keep them for use after the flight. The bottom and top don’t even match. (Not the same grey)
Old Feb 28, 2019, 6:16 am

Programs: VA Gold, IML Gold (*G), Accor Gold
I just tried the new service on BR32 TPE-JFK in RL. I actually like the new pyjamas and will be keeping them to use at home. I found them comfortable. They were still using the old plate ware on this flight and I didn’t see the new tea/coffee service in effect. We received the red Rimowa kit as promised.

With luck our flight home from TPE-BNE will upgrade and I can try the new dessert. I’ll be sure to report if this is the case.
Old Feb 28, 2019, 10:08 am

Originally Posted by cdp88
I just tried the new service on BR32 TPE-JFK in RL. I actually like the new pyjamas and will be keeping them to use at home. I found them comfortable. They were still using the old plate ware on this flight and I didn’t see the new tea/coffee service in effect. We received the red Rimowa kit as promised.

With luck our flight home from TPE-BNE will upgrade and I can try the new dessert. I’ll be sure to report if this is the case.
Plates have not rolled out yet.

Tea service should just be an extra chocolate, crew probably forgot.
Old Mar 1, 2019, 1:40 am

Regarding the new PJ, I will take my original comment back. I’ve been using them at home and now find them very comfortable to wear, especially after a couple washes. It’s a weird design, but you used it it.

Another thing I forgot to mention after my flight...that new cold pressed mango juice was just amazing and it’s available as a welcome beverage. I must have had 5 glasses throughout the flight. (Didn’t drink alcohol except for the champagne).
Taten_R.O.C. likes this.
Old Mar 12, 2019, 3:14 pm

Programs: *G
The Champagne Ran Out

On a recent TPAC from TPE, the Grande Dame ran out before the first meal was over. J was not full, and it did not seem to me that many people were drinking it, so is EVA catering a top end brand of champagne, but not much of it, which completely defeats the point? For me, the issue was compounded by my being the last seat in one FAs service zone, while the row behind was into seconds long before I had been asked the first time. Which also begs the question has EVA reduced FA numbers?? It was a disappointing last sector of 4 on EVA.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.