Wiki Posts
Search

SFO Eva Lounge Access

Search this Thread

Old Nov 12, 2018, 12:00 pm
Original Poster

Programs: UA Plat
SFO Eva Lounge Access

Looks like Eva flights out of SFO are departing from terminal A. I really wanted to use the Polaris Lounge but it is in terminal G. Is it worth going through security an extra time to use the Polaris Lounge? Or is there another lounge I can use in terminal A?
Old Nov 12, 2018, 1:17 pm

Programs: BR Diamond, Dynasty Flyer Paragon, Marriott Lifetime Plat
Originally Posted by godbreath
Looks like Eva flights out of SFO are departing from terminal A. I really wanted to use the Polaris Lounge but it is in terminal G. Is it worth going through security an extra time to use the Polaris Lounge? Or is there another lounge I can use in terminal A?
Are you on BR7? If not, you still use G. If you are flying on BR7, they give you access to the Virgin lounge, though the lounge is BEFORE security.
Old Nov 12, 2018, 4:17 pm
Original Poster

Programs: UA Plat
Originally Posted by hayzel7773

Are you on BR7? If not, you still use G. If you are flying on BR7, they give you access to the Virgin lounge, though the lounge is BEFORE security.
Ah I'm on B27 which checking again does still leave from G. Thanks for the clear up!
Old Nov 20, 2018, 8:56 pm

Does BR7 always fly out of the "A" gates?

I have an upcoming trip. Arriving on AC (G gates) and departing on BR7. Hate to have to "re-clear" security as I don't think that there is an airside access from G to A.

Thanks!
Old Nov 20, 2018, 9:40 pm

Programs: UA 2MM
Originally Posted by Clipper801
Does BR7 always fly out of the "A" gates?

I have an upcoming trip. Arriving on AC (G gates) and departing on BR7. Hate to have to "re-clear" security as I don't think that there is an airside access from G to A.

Thanks!
You are correct that there is no airside access from G to A.
Old Nov 21, 2018, 3:18 pm

Originally Posted by restlessinRNO
You are correct that there is no airside access from G to A.
Thanks.
Why would BR7 be an outlier to depart from the A gates instead of G like the other BR flights?
Old Nov 21, 2018, 3:22 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AS 75K, DL Silver, UA Platinum, Hilton Gold, Hyatt Discoverist, Marriott Platinum + LT Gold
Originally Posted by Clipper801
Thanks.
Why would BR7 be an outlier to depart from the A gates instead of G like the other BR flights?
Slot space.
Old Nov 23, 2018, 9:50 am

Originally Posted by Repooc17
Slot space.
Thanks for confirming what I thought.
This is disappointing as the only lounge available in the airside A gates is the AF lounge with my Priority Pass, not to mention the inconvenience of having to go landside and re-clear security to enter A. There is no *A lounge in A. I was looking forward to check out the UA Polaris lounge in the G gates area. Sigh.

Last edited by Clipper801; Nov 23, 2018 at 3:49 pm

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.