Can I just take a moment to recognize...

Old May 31, 18, 7:39 am
Original Poster

Programs: CX GO
Can I just take a moment to recognize...

...EVA's awesome inflight nightwear on long-haul flights!

I just completed my first long-haul w/EVA and I believe they've got the details down to the letter. The designer plush jammies, the thick comforter + bedding, the firm bedroom pillows, the starry cabin headliner etc

I can't remember the last time I arrived so well rested. I usually fly CX for convenience but will definitely consider EVA again for the awesome soft product.
Old Jun 2, 18, 9:21 pm

Programs: AA Gold. UA Silver, Marriott Gold, Hilton Diamond, Hyatt (Lifetime Diamond downgraded to Explorist)
I just booked two flights SFO-TPE & TPE-PVG on BR and while I don't expect one of the 2 hour flight to Shanghai I am looking forward to getting them on the long-haul flight. I'm a very broad guy and 6' tall. Does anyone know if BR carries pajamas that would fit?
Old Jun 6, 18, 4:22 pm

Programs: Thai
They offer two sizes. I'm 6', 178 lbs and the larger size fits me fine. Not sure they would fit a "full figured" guy as they say LOL
Old Jun 6, 18, 4:40 pm

Programs: AA Gold. UA Silver, Marriott Gold, Hilton Diamond, Hyatt (Lifetime Diamond downgraded to Explorist)
Looks like I'll be packing my usual loungewear in my cabin duffel.

Originally Posted by Cameron38 View Post
They offer two sizes. I'm 6', 178 lbs and the larger size fits me fine. Not sure they would fit a "full figured" guy as they say LOL
Old Jun 8, 18, 1:25 am
Original Poster

Programs: CX GO
I'm 6ft3, the L size fit just fine.
Old Jun 9, 18, 11:00 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: AA EXP; AS 75K; WN A List; UA 1K 1MM; Hyatt Globalist; Marriott AMB; Hilton Diamond (Aspire)
I will agree the pajama pants are the coolest ones I've received on any airline. The small top is too small though.

Search this Thread
Search Engine: