Wiki Posts
Search

Toronto Office Ticketing?

Search this Thread

Old May 19, 2018, 1:23 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Ex-Bonvoyed, Hyatt, Hilton, BR, AC, AA
Toronto Office Ticketing?

Anyone from Toronto know if the local office is capable of ticketing? I've always called the ticketing number on EVA's site and it's the Los Angeles office doing ticketing (and hence charging in USD), but not sure if calling the Toronto number would allow me to ticket and be charged in CAD.
Old May 20, 2018, 6:09 pm

Programs: IHG Gold
No idea..Why not just book on line?
Old May 20, 2018, 7:36 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Ex-Bonvoyed, Hyatt, Hilton, BR, AC, AA
Originally Posted by mapleg
No idea..Why not just book on line?
Need to book from a specific fare bucket on a ticket with a stopover. The website doesn't allow for choosing fare class in that instance.
Old May 20, 2018, 7:59 pm

Programs: IHG Gold
Originally Posted by Dave510
Need to book from a specific fare bucket on a ticket with a stopover. The website doesn't allow for choosing fare class in that instance.
Ah, ok makes sense. Did not realise they had the limitation
Old May 21, 2018, 10:47 am

Programs: BR Diamond, Dynasty Flyer Paragon, Marriott Lifetime Plat
Anyone from Toronto know if the local office is capable of ticketing? I've always called the ticketing number on EVA's site and it's the Los Angeles office doing ticketing (and hence charging in USD), but not sure if calling the Toronto number would allow me to ticket and be charged in CAD.
According to the website, the office is open from 8:30-17:30 on Mon-Fri and has a "ticketing counter" that can issue tickets.

Contact Us - EVA Air | Global
Old May 22, 2018, 11:50 pm

Programs: MP, BR
What about ticketing through a travel agent? I'm sure there are still some of them in YYZ in particular those serving the Chinese community.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.