Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Eva Air | Infinity MileageLands
Reload this Page >

Swapping Elite(premium economy)/RL seats mid flight?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Nov 17, 2017, 1:19 pm
Original Poster

I was thinking of booking 2 Elite (premium economy) class tickets, and upgrading my wife to RL.

When she is done sleeping (and will be watching movie/TV), it is possible for us to swap seats, and then I sleep in RL for a while?
Old Nov 18, 2017, 10:38 am

Programs: AMEX AC CX UA AA DL
The answer is No.
Old Nov 18, 2017, 6:28 pm
Original Poster

Thanks.

If I am upgraded to RL, can I give her my seat in RL, and I sit in her seat in Elite for the entire flight?
Old Nov 18, 2017, 11:18 pm

Programs: BR Diamond, B6 Mosaic
Originally Posted by beep88
The answer is No.
why not? Just ask the CP. I’ve swapped with friends and family in economy for mealtimes when I was in RL because I wasn’t hungry.
Old Nov 18, 2017, 11:23 pm

Programs: BR Diamond, Dynasty Flyer Paragon, Marriott Lifetime Plat
Originally Posted by richmke
Thanks.

If I am upgraded to RL, can I give her my seat in RL, and I sit in her seat in Elite for the entire flight?
Yes.
Old Nov 18, 2017, 11:24 pm

Programs: BR Diamond, Dynasty Flyer Paragon, Marriott Lifetime Plat
Originally Posted by richmke
I was thinking of booking 2 Elite (premium economy) class tickets, and upgrading my wife to RL.

When she is done sleeping (and will be watching movie/TV), it is possible for us to swap seats, and then I sleep in RL for a while?
Ask the CP first. I've seen it on Youtube and in real life, they generally will allow it as long as you don't disrupt the other pax and only one of you is in the front at a time(i.e. no visitation).
GwailoSIN likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.