Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Hello Kitty Route Changes

Search this Thread

Old Feb 12, 2018, 10:27 am

Originally Posted by foppishbum
The information is per-released to some agents. Official release will be announced soon. Barring any last minute changes, BR 05/06 will be the new Hello Kitty flights on TUE, THU, SAT ex-LAX.
Are those the unofficial days of the week for both BR5 and BR6? I'm looking to take BR6 from TPE-LAX and want to try to book my family on the Hello Kitty route. Was thinking SAT 4/7 if that lines up. Thanks in advance.
Old Feb 12, 2018, 10:50 am

Programs: UA Gold/*G, Marriott/SPG Gold Elite
Originally Posted by crapz1
Are those the unofficial days of the week for both BR5 and BR6? I'm looking to take BR6 from TPE-LAX and want to try to book my family on the Hello Kitty route. Was thinking SAT 4/7 if that lines up. Thanks in advance.
I'm pretty sure it's also TUE, THU, SAT ex-TPE since BR06 flight turns around and do BR05. 07APR is SAT so chances are you'd be on a Hello Kitty flt barring last-minute changes. Below screenshot taken from http://www.evakitty.com

Old Feb 12, 2018, 4:31 pm

I'm pretty sure it's also TUE, THU, SAT ex-TPE since BR06 flight turns around and do BR05. 07APR is SAT so chances are you'd be on a Hello Kitty flt barring last-minute changes. Below screenshot taken from http://www.evakitty.com

Thanks for that info. I was just emailing an EVA reservation agent about that and at first she said they do not service TPE-LAX. I mentioned the news on the website and she then stated I was correct and that they do have it on TUE, THU, and SUN. Tried calling in to confirm but the phone agent said they have no idea about the schedule and to refer to the website. Any reason why I shouldn't go off the online agent's email and book SUN vs SAT? Still feels like a shot in the dark.
Old Feb 18, 2018, 11:01 am

The information is per-released to some agents. Official release will be announced soon. Barring any last minute changes, BR 05/06 will be the new Hello Kitty flights on TUE, THU, SAT ex-LAX.
Stupid question, but how do we know it's Tue Thu Sat? I didn't see that on the announcement? Is that just the way it goes or? Also, is that Tue Thu Sat in the LAX or in TPE? I've got Hello Kitty fever here!
Old Feb 20, 2018, 11:08 am

Originally Posted by ManFactSpendLA
Stupid question, but how do we know it's Tue Thu Sat? I didn't see that on the announcement? Is that just the way it goes or? Also, is that Tue Thu Sat in the LAX or in TPE? I've got Hello Kitty fever here!
Some BR contracted agents have the information already and I think the info has been published but not very detailed. But yea...it'll be Tue/Thu/Sat ex-TPE and Tue/Thu/Sat ex-LAX for BR05/06 starting 25MAR.
Old Feb 22, 2018, 10:09 am

*NEW* EVA Air Hello Kitty Jet Service LAX Starting 25MAR2018 Tue/Thu/Sat

Hi All, the schedule on http://www.evakitty.com has been updated to reflect the new Hello Kitty service to LAX.

Old Feb 22, 2018, 2:14 pm

Programs: AC SE, FOTSG Platinum
I'm on BR55 right now.

It was scheduled as a Hello Kitty flight, but it's a 773 in plain EVA livery. The pillows and menu are HK branded, the toilet paper isn't.
Old Feb 23, 2018, 3:39 pm
cwc

I am planning a trip from LAX-TPE-LAX in Dec 2018. I searched the schedule and saw the last HK flight on BR6 is 8/30/2018. Does that mean they will change the HK route after that?
Thanks!
Old Feb 23, 2018, 7:41 pm
Original Poster

Programs: BR Diamond, Dynasty Flyer Paragon, Marriott Lifetime Plat
Originally Posted by cwc
I am planning a trip from LAX-TPE-LAX in Dec 2018. I searched the schedule and saw the last HK flight on BR6 is 8/30/2018. Does that mean they will change the HK route after that?
Thanks!
They haven't update the schedule for W18 yet. HK website update is not their priority.
Old Feb 26, 2018, 10:56 am
cwc

Originally Posted by hayzel7773
They haven't update the schedule for W18 yet. HK website update is not their priority.
Thanks hayzel7773! Do you know when they normally update the schedule/website? The best airport for us is still SFO, if we are making an effort down LAX, I want to be sure the HK plane is there.
Old Mar 11, 2018, 3:04 am
Original Poster

TPE-DPS will be downgraded to A332 between 25MAR'18-27OCT'18. HK is cancelled for that period.
Old Mar 11, 2018, 3:05 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by cwc
Thanks hayzel7773! Do you know when they normally update the schedule/website? The best airport for us is still SFO, if we are making an effort down LAX, I want to be sure the HK plane is there.
They can cut it really close(like 3 months or even less) sometimes as they don't put it as a priority.
cwc likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.