Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Eva Air | Infinity MileageLands
Reload this Page >

Eva Rimowa Amenity Kit & Champagne Update Thread

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Eva Rimowa Amenity Kit & Champagne Update Thread

Search this Thread

Old Apr 23, 2019, 11:45 am

Programs: BR Diamond, Dynasty Flyer Paragon, Marriott Lifetime Plat
Originally Posted by osmantrex
Flying ex-IAH this week- what are the chances there would be a Rimowa kit still on the plane from the TPE-IAH leg and that a FA would let me trade for one. Even worth asking? I'm continuing onto Tokyo from Taipei, and I don't know if I'll ever have the chance to fly EVA out of TPE.
Zero chance. They are the most strictly inventoried by the airline. They cost BR ~$30 a box, the most expensive thing they load onboard.

The load just enough for the pax on the inbound; same for the outbound.
Old Apr 23, 2019, 12:56 pm

Originally Posted by hayzel7773

Zero chance. They are the most strictly inventoried by the airline. They cost BR ~$30 a box, the most expensive thing they load onboard.

Makes sense- thanks for the confirmation!
Old Apr 23, 2019, 2:36 pm
Marriott Contributor Badge

Programs: Previously top-tier everything, now a happy free agent
FWIW, just flew TPE-SEA last night and got La Grande Dame 2006 and the ruby red Rimowa case.

Jason Wu slippers and pajamas.
Old Apr 24, 2019, 3:19 pm
Suspended

Programs: DL DM, AA Plat, Hertz Pres. Club. SPG Gold
Originally Posted by hayzel7773

Wow, $30/box seems awfully expensive. With the volume BR must be purchasing surely there would be economies of scale that would kick in on these, bringing the pricing I would imagine to about half that, no?
Old Apr 25, 2019, 3:04 am

Recently flew TPE-CDG. Can confirm Krug 2004 and a ruby red Rimowa kit, Jason Wu PJ and Jason Wu slippers.
Old Apr 25, 2019, 4:23 pm

Programs: UA Global Services 1MM,, AA Exec Plat. Hilton Honors Diamond, Marriott Gold, Hyatt Globalist
Originally Posted by funkbandit
Recently flew TPE-CDG. Can confirm Krug 2004 and a ruby red Rimowa kit, Jason Wu PJ and Jason Wu slippers.
At an average of $300/bottle, that's in sane for a business class product! Wish they would serve Krug vingtage ex. SFO! Not complaining through about the LGD 2006- still $150/bottle....
Old Apr 27, 2019, 3:38 am

Programs: Hilton HHonors Gold
Hi there, does anyone know if flying out from LAX-TPE, what would be the amenity kit and champagne? Flying on May 19.
Old Apr 27, 2019, 3:59 pm

Originally Posted by bluetear
Hi there, does anyone know if flying out from LAX-TPE, what would be the amenity kit and champagne? Flying on May 19.
Salvatore Ferragamo Kit with Veuve Cliquot Champagne.
Old Apr 29, 2019, 8:46 am

Programs: Hilton HHonors Gold
Thank you! Looking forward to those
Old May 1, 2019, 3:35 am

Programs: AC SuperElite // Marriott Gold Elite
Just flew BR35 YYZ-TPE

Salvatore Ferragamo amenity kit and Veuve Clicquot La Grande Dame champagne. Great flight back in cozy 11K. However, my FA Beverly was downright grumpy. Every other service interaction was lovely, but she seemed to hate her job and almost scowled at me from the moment I boarded. Very unusual for EVA...she might as well worked for United 😉

Last edited by stuartma; May 2, 2019 at 9:43 am Reason: Forgot to add
Old May 1, 2019, 10:52 am

Programs: AC
Just flew BR36 TPE - YYZ. VC LGD and Ruby Red Rimowa.

Fantastic flight. One of the best I ever had (second behind CX F) largely due to an amazing crew.
Old May 2, 2019, 11:35 am

Programs: Aeroplan; Star Alliance
Originally Posted by kiokujai
Just flew BR36 TPE - YYZ. VC LGD and Ruby Red Rimowa.

Fantastic flight. One of the best I ever had (second behind CX F) largely due to an amazing crew.
Flying this route in a month. what meal did you have?
Old May 2, 2019, 11:49 am

Programs: AC
Pre-ordered Lam Rack for dinner and spare ribs noodles for my pre-arrival. Both good. I wish the soup for the noodles were a bit hotter but completely understand why they probably can't have it too hot.
Old May 2, 2019, 5:26 pm

Originally Posted by kiokujai
Pre-ordered Lam Rack for dinner and spare ribs noodles for my pre-arrival. Both good. I wish the soup for the noodles were a bit hotter but completely understand why they probably can't have it too hot.
Was the seatbelt sign on? New policy starting last year was if the sign is on, the hot liquid temperatures of meals and beverages is to be lowered.
Old May 17, 2019, 9:11 am

Are the Rimowa kits updated every year, once a year?
Just wondering how often BR change the Rimowa kit colors.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.