Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Eva Air | Infinity MileageLands
Reload this Page >

Eva Rimowa Amenity Kit & Champagne Update Thread

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Eva Rimowa Amenity Kit & Champagne Update Thread

Search this Thread

Old May 7, 2018, 12:22 pm

Originally Posted by hayzel7773
BR officially announced the change to Georg Jensen and a new "California Blue" colored Rimowa kit.

For the Georg Jensen(For Flights returning to TPE):
It was designed so that you could use it to store travel accessories and your passport etc. It will feature 3LAB products, a WhiteGlo(Australian Company) hygiene set, and a specially designed glass cleaning cloth from Georg Jensen.

For the Rimowa Kit(Flights departing TPE):
It will be "California blue" and will feature CLARINS toiletries, a Colgate Dental Hygiene kit, and different color socks/eyemask/comb. BR terminated Melvita's contract back in January.

Eva Air Introduces New Royal Laurel Class Overnight Kits - EVA Air Global

Now that they have officially announced the change, call center and frontline staff are able to confirm the change and not lie through their teeth. Just 1 month late!
Wow, I love that color - can't wait to get mine in October.
Old May 8, 2018, 3:35 am

Programs: Aeroplan, Flying Blue Gold, Accor Silver, Hilton Diamond
Would amenity kits be provided on a SIN-TPE flights (4.5 hrs) or are they just for long haul flights? I think it’s RL since it’s on a 777-ER
Old May 8, 2018, 5:58 am

Originally Posted by wysiwyg
Would amenity kits be provided on a SIN-TPE flights (4.5 hrs) or are they just for long haul flights? I think it’s RL since it’s on a 777-ER
They will not be provided on SIN-TPE flights.
Old May 8, 2018, 7:05 am

Programs: BR Diamond, B6 Mosaic
Didn’t realize they’ve started serving 2004 Krug instead of NV Krug. Vintage Krug is hard to beat! IMO, a huge change (improvement) that deserves more fanfare. Or, maybe I just have a drinking problem...
Old May 8, 2018, 10:03 am

Programs: BR Diamond, Dynasty Flyer Paragon, Marriott Lifetime Plat
Originally Posted by BlackHappy
Didn’t realize they’ve started serving 2004 Krug instead of NV Krug. Vintage Krug is hard to beat! IMO, a huge change (improvement) that deserves more fanfare. Or, maybe I just have a drinking problem...
Def deserves more fanfare...Vintage Krug is excellent!
Old May 8, 2018, 12:35 pm

Originally Posted by BlackHappy
Is it still just JFK serving Krug (plus the Rose on HK) in/out of North America or am I missing another that hasn't bumped down to VC?
Old May 8, 2018, 8:04 pm

Programs: UA 1MM Gold AA Gold NW Silver Marriott Plat. SPG Plat. Hilton Gold Hertz 5 Star
Are you saying that EVA serves different versions of Krug depending on which North American route? LAX vs SFO vs JFK etc.
Old May 8, 2018, 9:58 pm

Originally Posted by chichow
Are you saying that EVA serves different versions of Krug depending on which North American route? LAX vs SFO vs JFK etc.
I believe only IAH and JFK have Krug nowadays. Rest of North America is serving Veuve Cliquot.
Old May 12, 2018, 9:29 am

Programs: SK*G
Is Krug Rose only served on long haul? Or also on the Hello Kitty SIN-TPE routes?
Old May 12, 2018, 11:15 am

Programs: Ex-Bonvoyed, Hyatt, Hilton, BR, AC, AA
Originally Posted by alexanderc
Is Krug Rose only served on long haul? Or also on the Hello Kitty SIN-TPE routes?
Krug and Krug Rose are never served on short hauls.
Old May 12, 2018, 2:23 pm

Originally Posted by Dave510
Krug and Krug Rose are never served on short hauls.
OK, thanks, would be to good to be true But I’ve seen somewhere that they serve VC La Grande Dame on the SIN routes (none-HK), even if it’s intra-Asia. True?
Old May 12, 2018, 3:08 pm
Suspended

Programs: AC

OK, thanks, would be to good to be true But I’ve seen somewhere that they serve VC La Grande Dame on the SIN routes (none-HK), even if it’s intra-Asia. True?
I was served VC from TPE to SIN
alexanderc likes this.
Old May 13, 2018, 2:36 pm
Ambassador: Alaska Airlines

Bummed about this change. I am flying YYZ-TPE next week and would have loved to get a Rimowa kit.
Old May 18, 2018, 7:01 am

Originally Posted by longtimeflyin
I was served VC from TPE to SIN
No VC on SIN-TPE the other day
Old May 19, 2018, 3:23 am

Originally Posted by golfingboy
Bummed about this change. I am flying YYZ-TPE next week and would have loved to get a Rimowa kit.

No VC on SIN-TPE the other day
VC has been off intra-Asia for awhile now. Part of a wine list change last year.

Last edited by hayzel7773; May 19, 2018 at 3:31 am

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.