Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Eva Air | Infinity MileageLands
Reload this Page >

Eva Rimowa Amenity Kit & Champagne Update Thread

Eva Rimowa Amenity Kit & Champagne Update Thread

Old May 19, 19, 11:57 pm

Flew BR17 earlier this month, and received the Salvatore Ferragamo amenity kit, Veuve Clicquot La Grande Dame champagne, and Jason Wu pajamas. Pre-ordered the Lobster, which was quite soft and not too large of a portion (truly a "supper service" before you pass out at 3 AM PST heh).
Old May 21, 19, 6:16 pm

I'm on BR006 Hello Kitty in August. Are all long haul Hello Kitty flight VC Rose?
Old Jun 11, 19, 12:04 pm

Programs: Marriott Platinum
On BR31 right now. Really happy they are still serving Krug 2004. A lot of first classes don't serve that good champagne! The J cabin is full, but surprisingly not a lot of them are drinking the Krug, so I can keep it flowing.

The service is also beyond business class level. Maybe it helps if you can speak Mandarin, but I think you can feel it even if you don't. Okay they didn't proactively ask if I need anything after I waked up, but considering it's a full J cabin... Now I feel they deserve better treatment from BR than FAs at other carriers.

There are recent posts showing the CDG route is also serving Krug 2004.
Old Jun 12, 19, 7:46 am

Programs: UA 1K 2MM, AA EXP, DL Diamond, AS MVP75, AmEx Cent, Misc Hotel Bling, Moms love me
Originally Posted by strife View Post
Just FYI, this thread tracks the changes pretty well. The switch from blue to the current ruby red case was mentioned in this thread back in December.
Thanks - excited for my first TPE-ORD in a couple weeks. Is that flight still getting the Rimowa? Any recent champagne reports on this route?

Also...anything to look forward to on the SIN-TPE Kitty?
Old Jun 12, 19, 5:10 pm

Programs: UA 1K 2MM - B6 Mosaic - Hyatt LTG - Hilton Diamond (Aspire) - Hertz PC
Originally Posted by ironmanjt View Post
Thanks - excited for my first TPE-ORD in a couple weeks. Is that flight still getting the Rimowa? Any recent champagne reports on this route?

Also...anything to look forward to on the SIN-TPE Kitty?
Ex-TPE should still be Rimowa. I wound up on a Hello Kitty flight TPE-ORD last year and they were serving La Grand Dame Rosť.

I also wound up on a Hello Kitty flight TPE-NRT or maybe TSA-HND on the A330 a while back. It was still full-on Hello Kitty - pillows, menus, IFE, the hilarious toilet paper, in-flight meal, etc. - although with a cheaper champagne, so I assume something similar for the SIN route. I had no idea I had booked myself onto Hello Kitty and it was my first time experiencing it, so it was a real surprise to get on board and see all that!
Old Jun 12, 19, 5:48 pm

Programs: UA 1K 2MM, AA EXP, DL Diamond, AS MVP75, AmEx Cent, Misc Hotel Bling, Moms love me
Originally Posted by strife View Post
Ex-TPE should still be Rimowa. I wound up on a Hello Kitty flight TPE-ORD last year and they were serving La Grand Dame Rosť.

I also wound up on a Hello Kitty flight TPE-NRT or maybe TSA-HND on the A330 a while back. It was still full-on Hello Kitty - pillows, menus, IFE, the hilarious toilet paper, in-flight meal, etc. - although with a cheaper champagne, so I assume something similar for the SIN route. I had no idea I had booked myself onto Hello Kitty and it was my first time experiencing it, so it was a real surprise to get on board and see all that!
Awesome, thanks for the help! I'll be sure to report back to this thread in a couple of weeks.

I've heard the Hello Kitty TP is gone because people kept stealing it and so they'd run out early in the flight!
strife likes this.