No Eva business class using United miles

Old May 9, 2018, 4:48 pm

Originally Posted by Mama
Not sure what you are talking about?. B class ticket US-TPE-US. Are you talking about B class as in Business Class? 1000 -1400? That's sounds like a fantasy to me.
B is a type of booking class. Eva calls it their "Eco Semi-Flex" on their website. It's a economy ticket that is upgradable to business class (among other things).
Old May 9, 2018, 9:33 pm

Programs: AA Pro (mostly B6) OZ♦ (flying BR/UA), BA Silver Hyatt LT, Wynn Black, Cosmo Plat, Mlife Noir
Originally Posted by Mama
Not sure what you are talking about?. B class ticket US-TPE-US. Are you talking about B class as in Business Class? 1000 -1400? That's sounds like a fantasy to me.
OP is talking about fare classes. You can check the fare class in the right-hand column on the BR website after selecting all legs of an itinerary (the full fare basis will also be shown after clicking on the "fare basis" box).

For example:

Originally Posted by tys90
B is a type of booking class. Eva calls it their "Eco Semi-Flex" on their website. It's a economy ticket that is upgradable to business class (among other things).
Just be aware that semi-flex doesn't always book into B (I've seen it book into other classes that are not eligible for SAUA, like M), so still have to check the listed fare basis.
Old May 9, 2018, 10:37 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: United 1K, JAL Sapphire, SPG Lifetime Platinum, National Executive Elite, Hertz PC, Avis PC
Originally Posted by tys90
When booking B or Y class fares, it is best to go through a travel agent, not online, to make sure you get the correct fare from the GDS - you can also call EVA, but many of their phone agents tend to be a little on the dingbat side, so I don't usually trust what they are saying or doing.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.